Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
What a night for Portugal. I'm sure they won't take anything for granted but I bet they prefer North Macedonia over Italy. Would love to see Sa, Mouts, Neves, and possibly Neto at the World Cup.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Bale. Form is temporary. Class is permanent. Mind you, Austria were sooo poor. James is such a frustrating player. Little bit of reminiscent of one of ours currently at Barca.

North Macedonia scored in the 92nd minute - just realised. Lol. Crying on the streets of Rome tonite

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
LOL nice trophy for England with Italy not going through. Clearly the same satisfaction as winning the euros for some England fans.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Bale. Form is temporary. Class is permanent. Mind you, Austria were sooo poor. James is such a frustrating player. Little bit of reminiscent of one of ours currently at Barca.

North Macedonia scored in the 92nd minute - just realised. Lol. Crying on the streets of Rome tonite
James is a decent player but he can't even finish his dinner. Two magnificent finishes from Bale though. Should have been more comfortable but a good performance overall.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
James is a decent player but he can't even finish his dinner. Two magnificent finishes from Bale though. Should have been more comfortable but a good performance overall.
Yip. James could of (should of?) scored a hat-trick. Not complaining though. They always leave everything on the pitch. If Scotland defeat Ukraine they will push for the Millennium Stadium and their fans will swamp the place. The world and its wife, rightly so, will be rooting for Ukraine too. Always heartening to see my home town representatives drunk in the stands. Lol.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Notice that Semedo got a few minutes off the bench tonight

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
@Guzeppi

Michelangelo, Benito Mussolini, Christopher Columbus, Antonio Vivaldi, Giorgio Armani, Lola Ferrari, Valentino Rossi and Mr Whippy...

Your boys took a hell of a beating!

North Macedonia FFS, it's not even all of Macedonia lololol.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
@Guzeppi

Michelangelo, Benito Mussolini, Christopher Columbus, Antonio Vivaldi, Giorgio Armani, Lola Ferrari, Valentino Rossi and Mr Whippy...

Your boys took a hell of a beating!

North Macedonia FFS, it's not even all of Macedonia lololol.

North Macedonia IS ALL of Macedonia, after agreeing a name change with the Greeks a few years back.

Still - for the European Champions to fall is utterly insane!

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whats the old joke ? 'Good job they weren't playing the whole of Macedonia'
BTW North Macedonia were without their best player (by some way) Eljif Elmas who is exactly the sort of midfield player we need.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Yip. James could of (should of?) scored a hat-trick. Not complaining though. They always leave everything on the pitch. If Scotland defeat Ukraine they will push for the Millennium Stadium and their fans will swamp the place. The world and its wife, rightly so, will be rooting for Ukraine too. Always heartening to see my home town representatives drunk in the stands. Lol.
There is no way Wales will agree to move it from the Cardiff City stadium.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Not exactly. Greece has a region called Macedonia.
True story. Went to a conference in Halkidiki, Greece in the early 2000s. Met an American guy there who booked a flight to Macedonia, as Halkidiki is in the Macedonia region of Greece. However the airline booked him a ticket to Macedonia the country, to the capital, Skopje. He didn't have a clue and when he arrived at the airport he gave a taxi driver the address of the conference hotel and 200 miles and 4 hours later arrived in Halkidiki after paying €450 for the journey. He didn't realise he hadn't flown to the right country until someone at the hotel told him. Americans eh?

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure why any footy fan would celebrate Italy not being at a world cup, it will be poorer without them and what they bring.

Fair play to Macedonia for getting the result, got a good never say die attitude, beating Germany a year ago and of course the mighty England have failed to beat them twice.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Italy seem like they raise their game against better sides. Drawing with Bulgaria in the group is what did them. An absolutely horrendous result. Thoroughly expected them to win tonight, but only by a goal or 2.

Portugal must be buzzing. They'll say all the right things of course, but they'll be over the moon they've avoided what would effectively be a 50/50 game with the Italians.

North Macedonia have a lot of heart, but you can't face over 30 shots on goal every game. Particularly when a side have Cristiano Ronaldo up front. Saying that, I still think it'll be relatively close result wise. Portugal play some dreary stuff.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not exactly. Greece has a region called Macedonia.
It's not just called Macedonia. It is Macedonia - some of it, at least.

The region of Macedonia spans parts of six modern day nations - North Macedonia, Greece, Bulgaria, Albania, Serbia and Kosovo.

My observation that "it's not even all of Macedonia" is a fact.

Another fact - no Italy in Qatar.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Canada have a player sent off….deservedly.

half time….1-0 down

Last edited:

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Maltese man who supports Italy. Yes, I know where he's from, the same island as my mother.
This has been a **** week.
Wolves capitulation and humiliation against Leeds and now this.

PS I also support England. But Italy's closer and blood is blood.
PPS. Don't be a jerk. You might just be my cousin.
PPPS. 4world cup wins is a great consolation.
PPPPS. Qatar!

Last edited:

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Raul plays the full ninety minutes for Mexico in their 0-0 draw with USA.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who was the poster a few months ago who was saying qualifying should be scrapped because the big nations always qualify?

Back
Top Bottom