Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJWolves69

Groupie
Reaction score
When has Adama ever said he didn't want to be here?

Wolves could have negotiated better, Wolves were flogging him around for sales, Wolves bent the **** once a bit of cash was shown, Wolves are weak.

He wanted to be here if he was made one of the highest paid players at the club. Do you think he deserved to be?

Benny78

Reaction score
Funnily enough, no guarantees Kane will be at the club much longer, Spurs will struggle even more without him and watch their fans turn when Adama puts out what he does with us when they pack quality up front.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Wolves could have negotiated better, Wolves were flogging him around for sales, Wolves bent the **** once a bit of cash was shown, Wolves are weak.
He also always looks part of the team and always happy in the videos wolves circulate.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just roll on Neves going for 40mil.

I don't get why people aren't up in arms about the price, its so cheap, its screaming 'buy him, please buy him!' And the sharks smelt blood, Levy knew we would sell him cheap.

Neves will go for 40, probably less, mark my words.
This is the message that has been sent out to other clubs and our own players. Fosun are not prepared to fund the project they openly sold the fans. They are not prepared to invest in the players to take us to challenge at the top. They have also shown the football world they are not good negatioators and if pressed will allow players to leave for under their value. Also it sends out to the rest of the squad that they are best served moving on if they want to better themselves.
Why should Neves stay now when he can go to a more ambitious club knowing the club will sell him for a lesser fee than many of players who are not as good as him but have commanded bigher fees.
Is Jota a better and more productive player now. Mir and Goncalves.
Yes we have some good players but how long will we keep them? Will Neto want to stay when he fully recovers?
I look forward to seeing the posts coming in when we see Traore skinning our defenders time after time because like Jota we could not get the best out of them.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Funnily enough, no guarantees Kane will be at the club much longer, Spurs will struggle even more without him and watch their fans turn when Adama puts out what he does with us when they pack quality up front.
Or, Conte continues to revive Spurs, Traore is able to be coached by one of the worlds best, need we not forget this man had a hand in converting both Ivan Perisic and Victor Moses into title winning wingbacks, and they sail off into the sun whilst we float in the nether.

Tell you wish has more chance of happening, and its not looking that sunny at Molineux.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In Spiers' article today: "It's believed Traore has wanted to become one of the best paid players, if not the best, at Wolves."
Ah that bastion of knowledge

*checks twitter history*

Tim Spiers

Sorry couldn't resist.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saddened, gutted, only saw him last week and now he’s gone. When he was on top form an amazing performer - all the fans were singing. I had a tear in my eye when I heard the news.

…..but enough about Meatloaf, may he rest in peace (Bat out of Hell the Musical was last week).

Adama - fastest, quickest acceleration, strongest player I’ve seen, passing/shooting/crossing are all ok (certainly not as bad as portrayed) - if only he had the footballing vision to go with the above.

In the immortal words of meatloaf well two out of three ain’t bad.

Thank you Adama. Good speed.

Now let’s get on with who’s coming in - Sanches, Botman, someone else?

Benny78

Reaction score
This is the message that has been sent out to other clubs and our own players. Fosun are not prepared to fund the project they openly sold the fans. They are not prepared to invest in the players to take us to challenge at the top. They have also shown the football world they are not good negatioators and if pressed will allow players to leave for under their value. Also it sends out to the rest of the squad that they are best served moving on if they want to better themselves.
Why should Neves stay now when he can go to a more ambitious club knowing the club will sell him for a lesser fee than many of players who are not as good as him but have commanded bigher fees.
Yes we have some good players but how long will we keep them? Will Neto want to stay when he fully recovers?
I look forward to seeing the posts coming in when we see Traore skinning our defenders time after time because like Jota we could not get the best out of them.
I need to understand how Fosun won’t fund the project.

Don’t we have FFP restrictions which we already fell foul of when we played in Europa?

So if Fosun had of invested the way everyone wanted we would’ve been penalised? How can Fosun invest when these rules are in place and we’ve reached our limit of spending? I’m seriously confused. When they say we need to be self sufficient isn’t it logic that we need to be viable to keep on the right side of FFP rules?

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And Neves dropped a very big hint a month or so ago about wanting to achieve European footie with Wolves

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Well that was that open ‘come and get me Barcelona’ letter he wrote last summer.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Or, Conte continues to revive Spurs, Traore is able to be coached by one of the worlds best, need we not forget this man had a hand in converting both Ivan Perisic and Victor Moses into title winning wingbacks, and they sail off into the sun whilst we float in the nether.

Tell you wish has more chance of happening, and its not looking that sunny at Molineux.
To be picky, Perisic was already a wonderful player. What he did with Moses though is the thing and Adama is head and shoulders above what Moses was

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be picky, Perisic was already a wonderful player. What he did with Moses though is the thing and Adama is head and shoulders above what Moses was
Oh absolutely but Perisic wanted nothing to do with playing the position, so more showing that Conte has an eye for it. It'll be interesting to watch.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Conte is a superb manager. If anyone can coax 'it' out of Traore, it's him. I just don't think anyone can. Hes not got football intelligence and, to me, that's something you just can't teach.

As for not looking sunny at Molineux....if you think that 8th in the 4th successive PL season isnt sunny, I dread to think what you consider cloudy!

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Conte is a superb manager. If anyone can coax 'it' out of Traore, it's him. I just don't think anyone can. Hes not got football intelligence and, to me, that's something you just can't teach.

As for not looking sunny at Molineux....if you think that 8th in the 4th successive PL season isnt sunny, I dread to think what you consider cloudy!
The latter was more to go on to my metaphor of spurs sailing off into the sunset!

Wouldn't have said Victor Moses was the sharpest tool around either but it was done, and there is parts where he can do it, with Conte breathing down his neck, I have a feeling he will and there will be alot of eggs on faces.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The latter was more to go on to my metaphor of spurs sailing off into the sunset!

Wouldn't have said Victor Moses was the sharpest tool around either but it was done, and there is parts where he can do it, with Conte breathing down his neck, I have a feeling he will and there will be alot of eggs on faces.
Ahhhh gotcha!!!!

I actually hope he succeeds. I used to rate him a lot more highly than I do this season. Watching Podence and - to a much lesser extent - Trincao link up play and fit in the team well has changed how I view wingers. Adama is - and will always be - an effective plan B. I just don't think he will ever form plan A.

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see you got your “back at Boro in the championship” prediction spectacularly wrong!
Off to Spurs to sit on the bench forever, worst mistake he could make. Whilst you’re on the subject of Boro, sold for only about £5 million more than we paid for him in 2018. I’d suggest likely only slightly better than break even taking into account inflation etc, hardly set the world on fire has he?

Whatever, I couldn’t care less.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I need to understand how Fosun won’t fund the project.

Don’t we have FFP restrictions which we already fell foul of when we played in Europa?

So if Fosun had of invested the way everyone wanted we would’ve been penalised? How can Fosun invest when these rules are in place and we’ve reached our limit of spending? I’m seriously confused. When they say we need to be self sufficient isn’t it logic that we need to be viable to keep on the right side of FFP rules?
Many will explain it better than me, so I'll keep it simple.

No.

GV Wolf

Reaction score
There is still 18 months left on his contract - £20 ish million - all seems a bit cheap to me. The concerning thing is we are willing to sell to a rival. Be prepared for Adama to score the goal for Tottenham at the end of the season that keeps us out of Europe.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Will be sad to see Adama move on and I think £23m is a little lower than it could be. But if:

Neto comes back the same player pre injury
And
Bruno gets the £23m to invest in a player he wants (CB or CM)

Then we should be ok.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is still 18 months left on his contract - £20 ish million - all seems a bit cheap to me. The concerning thing is we are willing to sell to a rival. Be prepared for Adama to score the goal for Tottenham at the end of the season that keeps us out of Europe.
Bruno doesn’t want to sell him and we’re not going to get any replacement before the deadline. Conte called for Spurs to support his transfer requests. Bruno has done the same. Conte looks like getting what he wants. Bruno doesn’t with the added Bonus he’s had to accept the sale of a player who was integral to his plans this season.

Gasman

Reaction score
If everyone wanted him to stay why when he was subbed just after Silva did he get an tepid cheer compared to the roar Silva got. Probably made his mind up then.

He has no footballing brain, waits for the ball before he moves. Pace and dribbling only get you so far, and let’s face it, he hasn’t got that far in the last 4 years with us. Even dropped by Spain.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno doesn’t want to sell him and we’re not going to get any replacement before the deadline. Conte called for Spurs to support his transfer requests. Bruno has done the same. Conte looks like getting what he wants. Bruno doesn’t with the added Bonus he’s had to accept the sale of a player who was integral to his plans this season.
Do you know all this for a fact?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom