Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 22 transfer window

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I stand corrected ….but not certain of the key differences between desperate hope and speculative poop but both are well covered in this thread.

the internet has convinced (some) people that ivermectin cures Covid and Fosun hate wolves …
Not sure from your post what your point is, other than you seem very interested in exploring my poop.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I stand corrected ….but not certain of the key differences between desperate hope and speculative poop but both are well covered in this thread.

the internet has convinced (some) people that ivermectin cures Covid and Fosun hate wolves …
ivermectin actually works though!! Back on topic. I doubt we will make a signing unless Adama leaves……

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are the transfer department even at work?

Can someone ring the office to see if anybody’s actually there please?
I’ve just seen Jeff Shi in Currys looking for a new fax machine. The young kid behind the counter didn’t know what Shi was talking about.

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very true but Rangers or Celtic could outbid with an extra battered Mars Bar if truth be known?!

when was the last time a player in their Prime went to the Old Firm? Henrik Larrson? and that was only because he was born aged 25

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I heard earlier about Wood going to Newcastle and thought, meh decent bit of business for a club fighting relegation. Then I read just now that it was £25m and only a two and a half year contract…and people want to sell Traorè for £20m..? **** off!

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ajax are my foreign team if that makes sense, although I’m nowhere near as up to date as I used to be.
He’d be great for us I know that much.
Like Cameron borthwick kackson the most stoned player ever?? Another one of your "he must be good coz he played for my beloved utd"type recommendations??

The Wolf Of Wombourne

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Like Cameron borthwick kackson the most stoned player ever?? Another one of your "he must be good coz he played for my beloved utd"type recommendations??

Van De Beek was the 3rd young star in that Ajax team that made their run in the champions league with de Jong and de Ligt.

He was a very very good player and also versatile, Real Madrid were very keen at one point. He’s been there and done that at the highest level even at his young age and I’d be bloody ecstatic if we signed him.

Wolfiebill

Groupie
Reaction score
Are the transfer department even at work?

Can someone ring the office to see if anybody’s actually there please?
Anyone remember the Carlsburg TV advert where a guy is passing the Complaints office, hears the phone ringing and has to wade through an inch of dust and cobwebs to answer the phone, picks the phone up and then says "sorry wrong number"?

VAR OUT

Groupie
Reaction score
Could get Xhaka on the cheap now. Not a goal scorer but does get stuck in and is a quality player on his day, would also know he has something to prove. I would like more protection for our flair players esp. when Neto returns. I think Bruno would get more out of him than Emery/Arteta.

Appreciate he’s a nutter but always liked him!

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Money is probably the least of Newcastle's worries.
There is still a limit as to what they can do and what they can spend. No good blowing heaps of money just to avoid relegation if it affects you further down the track. The two they have signed will be decent for them, but they cant sign a group of players of that age.

Back
Top Bottom