Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 22 transfer window

sswolf

Groupie
Reaction score
No way should we accept a loan to buy deal. Spurs will already be getting him at a bargain fee of £20m or lower I assume. If they don't have the money up front - move on. Shi needs to play hard ball on this. Hopefully Chelsea/West Ham and even Barca might be in the mix for him this month. Why does it always seem that our player values are screwed down compared to other clubs. Ben White for £50m now that is what I call transfer dealing! Or Wood for £25m!
Because he has done **** all this season and he’s out of contract next year and still in his prime

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, it is still crazy. Buying a lot of older players to try to get you out of the **** is incredibly risky. The majority have to work or you are lumbered with high earning players with no resale value.
Money is probably the least of Newcastle's worries.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Much like my FM22 save, but probably for about £30m less, wouldn't be that surprised to see Newcastle try and get Boly at the very end of the window if they keep failing with their CB targets.

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Van der beek made available for transfer today. Go on wolves, loan with an option, just do it
For a young man that’s been sold a dream move to one of the “biggest” clubs in the world, it’s got to have been an absolute nightmare.
He’d be good for us and get plenty of minutes too. Yes he’s been paid a lot but surely at his age, he just wants to play.

dnf14

Reaction score
For a young man that’s been sold a dream move to one of the “biggest” clubs in the world, it’s got to have been an absolute nightmare.
He’d be good for us and get plenty of minutes too. Yes he’s been paid a lot but surely at his age, he just wants to play.
Van de Beek's former agent still possesses his mandate until the end of next season and the way his client binned him probably left him pretty ill-inclined to do him a favour.

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Ikeme
Foley
The egg
O'hara
Mouyokolo
Gyepes
Good old Gabor Gyepes!

I still remember the one “free kick” he ever tried to take. It had an epic build up as he paced back a good 20 yards for a run up and for some reason this wave of excitement swept through the crowd, I even got caught up in it myself! Then he proceeded to balloon the ball right into the top of the South Bank (no pace and plenty of backspin)! I have never felt the energy drain out of a stadium so quickly.

Still to this day I have no idea why we all got so excited in the build up! Although I think that was during Hoddles 1-1 streak where Denes Rosa was our star man, so we had been starved of excitement!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member (smith)

It doesn’t even qualify as speculation. Please see the phrase ‘desperate hope’.
I stand corrected ….but not certain of the key differences between desperate hope and speculative poop but both are well covered in this thread.

the internet has convinced (some) people that ivermectin cures Covid and Fosun hate wolves …

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We should be all over that but absolutely zero chance of us even asking.

Reportedly on 120k / week, so can’t see us being the club to take him on loan unless Utd are happy to subsidise a loan to a close rival in the league… so no chance.

Back
Top Bottom