Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Megastore

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Great news! Sounds like a lot of thought has gone into the store layout to improve fans experience, and it will be open for home games after all. :)

Coops

Reaction score
Might pop down today during lunch to take a look then. Is the new kit on sale there yet?

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
Message from Vinny Clark:

The Megastore will be open on a match day. There had been some old text that wasn’t updated which has caused the confusion which we have now amended. Wolves Help have tweeted to confirm that the store will be open on match days. In fact, the primary purpose of the refurbishment has been to improve fan experience in the build up to kick off. Thanks...

Coops

Reaction score

The Megastore will be open on a match day. There had been some old text that wasn’t updated which has caused the confusion which we have now amended. Wolves Help have tweeted to confirm that the store will be open on match days. In fact, the primary purpose of the refurbishment has been to improve fan experience in the build up to kick off. Thanks...
I mean, they had one job...!

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Someone is going to find themselves under a lot of pressure very soon. PR is going down the toilet.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Might pop down today during lunch to take a look then. Is the new kit on sale there yet?
The kit’s there but if you’re after any other Castore gear I wouldn’t bother, there’s nothing left already.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
9BC65B79-0983-4658-BC68-B8AAF5E31C64.jpeg

Surely somebody with an eye for detail has dropped a ******* here?
Before they go patting themselves on the back, Those numbers should be in Wolves font.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Left hand, meet right hand.... At they moment it feels like they literally couldn't run a bath...
They're a PR / communications disaster. Some posters saying, I bet you couldn't do the job of Vinny et al (and whoever is in charge of PR / communications). I have absolutely no experience in communications, nor an overly inflated view of my abilities, but I think I could honestly do a better job of communications than whoever is running the show at the moment. Not hard, just start with the absolute basics. It's an absolute shambles of a s*** show at the moment.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant, they price the “legacy” fans out of the ground and so when the tourists turn up they can’t even spend money in the club shop.

Will they be closing the food vending stands an hour before kick off too?

Idiots.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
refurbishment has been to improve fan experience in the build up to kick off. Thanks...
I'll translate:

"refurbishment has been to get as many people through the doors and spending as possible"

Improving fan experience my ****.......no improvement for the kids that used to enjoy the activities in Wolfies Den pre game is it!

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 22875

Surely somebody with an eye for detail has dropped a ******* here?
Before they go patting themselves on the back, Those numbers should be in Wolves font.
It is, to be fair (The Pack is Back - see the typeface section).

The new megastore on the whole looks really good and the new layout seems to work well (at least, it did when it was quietish last night, although there was a big queue for the tills - matchday will be the true test).

Just a shame there’s **** all stock left in it already.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yet another recent example of sloppiness back of house.
It is symptomatic of how things are being run.
Someone, maybe it Jeff's role or maybe its delegated, needs to get a grip on things if they really want to be a top notch club.
If lack of attention to detail pervades at every level we will only ever be what we are. Bang average at best.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They're a PR / communications disaster. Some posters saying, I bet you couldn't do the job of Vinny et al (and whoever is in charge of PR / communications). I have absolutely no experience in communications, nor an overly inflated view of my abilities, but I think I could honestly do a better job of communications than whoever is running the show at the moment. Not hard, just start with the absolute basics. It's an absolute shambles of a s*** show at the moment.

If they can read (which I'm starting to doubt), they can proof read something before it goes on the website!

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yet another recent example of sloppiness back of house.
It is symptomatic of how things are being run.
Someone, maybe it Jeff's role or maybe its delegated, needs to get a grip on things if they really want to be a top notch club.
If lack of attention to detail pervades at every level we will only ever be what we are. Bang average at best.

Agreed.

Looking back to our promotion season, every single part of the club appeared to be on the ball. There wasn't a lot they could be criticised for and it really gave me confidence in how well the club was being run.

Now it's seemingly the opposite. These little things really make a difference to how things are perceived.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is, to be fair (The Pack is Back - see the typeface section).

The new megastore on the whole looks really good and the new layout seems to work well (at least, it did when it was quietish last night, although there was a big queue for the tills - matchday will be the true test).

Just a shame there’s **** all stock left in it already.
No it isn’t. Reference the Neves 8 on your link.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed.

Looking back to our promotion season, every single part of the club appeared to be on the ball. There wasn't a lot they could be criticised for and it really gave me confidence in how well the club was being run.

Now it's seemingly the opposite. These little things really make a difference to how things are perceived.

Because every person that's left at the club,have to do more jobs.Multi-tasking now means having a broom up your **** so you can sweep up as you move about.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll translate:

"refurbishment has been to get as many people through the doors and spending as possible"

Improving fan experience my ****.......no improvement for the kids that used to enjoy the activities in Wolfies Den pre game is it!
Clearly maximising revenues is the priority and so it should be too.

If the kids are more interested in Wolfies Den than soaking up a traditional match day, then maybe Peppa pig world is where they should be spending their Saturday.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Clearly maximising revenues is the priority and so it should be too.

If the kids are more interested in Wolfies Den than soaking up a traditional match day, then maybe Peppa pig world is where they should be spending their Saturday.
Maximising young kids interest and getting them in the habit of games is maximising revenue just a longer term approach.

If kids enjoy a bit of pre game fun should ‘go to peppa big world’ should half our adult fanbase go to the pub instead? Who the hrll are you to tell people what activities they should combine with going to the game.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you’re paying a design agency and graphic designers, they’ve only got one job to do. its not difficult.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hoping someone can help, anyone who has been down to the megastore recently, was there much in the way of stock in terms of training tops for women (I know I’m probably asking an impossible question to answer here as I imagine most of you were only looking at men’s!) thinking of going down midweek but it’s an hours drive for me so don’t want to turn up and there be next to nothing there if I can help it! Also was there any indication on when they expect restocks in there?

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maximising young kids interest and getting them in the habit of games is maximising revenue just a longer term approach.

If kids enjoy a bit of pre game fun should ‘go to peppa big world’ should half our adult fanbase go to the pub instead? Who the hrll are you to tell people what activities they should combine with going to the game.
I'm the man who used to be the child who fell in love with the game, not because of the mascots or seeing the pretty balloons released before kickoff but because of the overt adult nature of the whole day.

My best, in fact only evidence is my own experience. I find it very hard to believe the fans of the future are hooked by a dude in a cartoon wolf outfit.

For the record I'm not telling anyone what activities they should enjoy on a matchday, I just couldn't give a **** about a man in a wolf suit, playing party games.

HessonWolf

Reaction score
I had never been to wolfies den what did they do in there?
Im taking my 3 year old son to his first game on Saturday, hopefully it goes well….

After 6 months of him demanding to watch rauls goals, neves best skill moves and wolves 3-2 v man city on you tube on repeat from the minute he wakes up and having a set of goals in my house because all he wants to do is play football constantly im really hoping he enjoys it.
He keeps asking if he is going to see Nuno…that will be awkward!

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had never been to wolfies den what did they do in there?
Im taking my 3 year old son to his first game on Saturday, hopefully it goes well….

After 6 months of him demanding to watch rauls goals, neves best skill moves and wolves 3-2 v man city on you tube on repeat from the minute he wakes up and having a set of goals in my house because all he wants to do is play football constantly im really hoping he enjoys it.
He keeps asking if he is going to see Nuno…that will be awkward!

tell him he had a shave and changed his name to Bruno.Hope he has a great day mate.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hoping someone can help, anyone who has been down to the megastore recently, was there much in the way of stock in terms of training tops for women (I know I’m probably asking an impossible question to answer here as I imagine most of you were only looking at men’s!) thinking of going down midweek but it’s an hours drive for me so don’t want to turn up and there be next to nothing there if I can help it! Also was there any indication on when they expect restocks in there?

I'm popping up in the morning,I wouldn't have a clue what the difference is,but I can ask and let ya know if you want me to.

Back
Top Bottom