Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

João Moutinho.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Him and semedo were playing it sidewards and back too much.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be good if he could pass 5 yards to wolves players let alone pass it forwards and quicken the tempo of play occasionally

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FFS it's not his fault he'd getting picked! Show some respect! Mods this thread is a joke!
What is wrong with what was said, are you happy with seeing that crap every week?? He's a shadow of the player he was, our midfield is absolute dog ****.
Dendoncker ain't exactly great either, if we hadn't wasted so much money in that disastrous transfer window we maybe could have got someone in.
We're now the worst team in this league, would not be surprised if we went down.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

He has been rubbish this year, the contract extension bringing him to end of 2022 season is a terrible decision. Should have been 1 year at most.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good career - but an abysmal player now. Sick of him .

Time for him to retire
I think:

a) he was arguably our best player today

b) he’s the best player I’ve seen in old gold ever

c) he doesn’t appeal to the ‘duhhh get it in da box’ type of fan because they don’t have a bloody clue what they’re watching

d) even if he is done, it’s been a honour to have him at our club and you should show some bloody respect you pathetic individual

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What is wrong with what was said, are you happy with seeing that crap every week?? He's a shadow of the player he was, our midfield is absolute dog ****.
Dendoncker ain't exactly great either, if we hadn't wasted so much money in that disastrous transfer window we maybe could have got someone in.
We're now the worst team in this league, would not be surprised if we went down.
"Good career - but an abysmal player now. Sick of him .

Time for him to retire"

Just plain disrespectful to a fine football player who's just getting on a bit now. Like I said, he does not pick the team, so if called on to play, what else can he do?

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think:

c) he doesn’t appeal to the ‘duhhh get it in da box’ type of fan because they don’t have a bloody clue what they’re watching

d) even if he is done, it’s been a honour to have him at our club and you should show some bloody respect you pathetic individual
A) complete rubbish. Did he pass it forwards once?

b) irrelevant now. Should we play Steve bull on that basis?

C) he doesn’t appeal to the pass it ducking quickly at tempo

d) yes - he’s done - so leave on a high and not by taking us down with his **** passing and slow tempo and stupid challenges

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think:

d) even if he is done, it’s been a honour to have him at our club and you should show some bloody respe
"Good career - but an abysmal player now. Sick of him .

Time for him to retire"

Just plain disrespectful to a fine football player who's just getting on a bit now. Like I said, he does not pick the team, so if called on to play, what else can he do?
Abysmal player now ,100%
Disrespectful to say "sick of him"
Any fan of our team can't enjoy seeing what they are at the moment.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Him and semedo were playing it sidewards and back too much.

Really? I thought Moutinho & Semedo were far from our worst problem today..and most matches recently. Thing is, in Neves/Mout/Donk we have 3 defensive midfielders who create close to zilch. To play any one of them is not so bad. More than one, it's going to be tedious. But what else do we have? Vitinha gave the ball away lots, didn't win 50/50s that the other 3 would win. He is not going to save us and what else is there? MGW?

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow, he won more tackles that any other midfielder today, kept the ball moving all that is gone is any speed he had, but he has speed still in the head to be able to drop into pockets and try to keep it ticking over.

This OP is quite frankly embarrassing this thread is and just show how much knowledge they really do understand about football.
Use him as when required, use him as a coach, help younger players within the 1st team squad (which we pro do anyway).
But asking him to retire...not yet.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A) complete rubbish. Did he pass it forwards once?

b) irrelevant now. Should we play Steve bull on that basis?

C) he doesn’t appeal to the pass it ducking quickly at tempo

d) yes - he’s done - so leave on a high and not by taking us down with his **** passing and slow tempo and stupid
He’s taking us down? Moutinho? Riiiight.
You didn’t see his corner that bounced at the edge of the six of yard box? Or the tens of times he retained possesion (which is his job in our system - ask Nuno) or the blocks and tackles he put in.
You see Dendonckers performance and you blame Mouts?

I bet you’d love it if he chucked it in the mixer eh? Or put in a crunching tackle?
****ing idiot.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was shocking today. Misplayed pass after misplayed pass.

A fine player in his time and in his first 18 months here. Not any more.

Also not our worst player today either.

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has been poor this season but he's not the only one. To say he should retire is so disrespectful

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He and a few others? Top level footballers, they are not.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes we really dominated the midfield against Chelsea without him.
We play a horseshoe where the attack is down the flanks via wingbacks and wide forwards. All our midfield is there to do (in our system) is to recycle the ball out wide and regain possession). Anyone with a passing basic understanding of football can see that. We’ve lost one wingback and sold another. The two replacements aren’t good enough.
We’ve also lost our fulcrum and pivot up front and replaced him with some kid from a youth centre.
All your bleating really shows is you don’t understand what’s happening on the pitch.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just Moutinho to retire? Judging by what I saw today maybe Dendoncker should join him.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was shocking today. Misplayed pass after misplayed pass.

A fine player in his time and in his first 18 months here. Not any more.

Also not our worst player today either.

His pass success was 95%. The highest in the team, level with Kilman. Fair enough a lot of them were easy enough passes.

Don't think he was that bad, but he did play the whole match as if we were 2-0 up. If only he'd played like that v Brighton when we acually were 2 goals up! Generally, I'd have him as the sub to bring on when we are defending a lead for the final 20 minutes or so.

D

Deleted member 5276

The most disgusting thread I've seen created on MM ever.

The lack of respect for Moutinho is unrreal.

I can only imagine the position we'd be in if it wasn't for his experience and guidance.

It's not his fault that Nuno purchased a load of kids in the Summer and hoped they'd become established Premiership players.
It's not his fault he has little support around him and no-one making runs.
It's not his fault he has been asked to play 59 games last season and 20+ this season with hardly a proper break in between.

The clear lack of understanding from some of our fickle fans is beyond belief.

I am proud that we have this man in our team and I fully support him. Seems he's now become the scapegoat for another poor loss. He's not the reason we lost today and if you fail to see that, you simply don't understand the game.

Back
Top Bottom