Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

João Moutinho.

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
To me it is a pretty damning indictment that we still have no decent competition for Neves and Moutinho after another window where our powers that be failed to strengthen our midfield.

Many of us were saying an injury to either Moutinho or Neves would cause problems and hey presto look at last night. Dendoncker comes in and I am sorry when did he last have a good game? 2020?

Hope he is back soon as it is clear Bruno doesnt trust Cundle if he cant get in ahead of Dendoncker.
Do you really have to try and turn every thread into a platform for your endless tub-thumping?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you really have to try and turn every thread into a platform for your endless tub-thumping?

Wow. Struck a nerve with you there pal. Sorry for offering opinions on how I feel. Never understand posts such as yours there that are so condescending but each to their own I suppose.

For the record you say every thread. Dont lie mate.

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wow. Struck a nerve with you there pal. Sorry for offering opinions on how I feel. Never understand posts such as yours there that are so condescending but each to their own I suppose.

For the record you say every thread. Dont lie mate.
Give it time

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Deserves a new deal, imo. Been brilliant this season, plenty left in the tank yet.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Deserves a new deal, imo. Been brilliant this season, plenty left in the tank yet.

I suppose it is possible he may want a fresh challenge as it would be his last move.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well he won't be getting 100K a week in Portugal. I'm pretty sure that if he wants to stay and Bruno wants him, we will be paying more. It won't be because "Jeff won't pay him".

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As far as I am concerned it is essential we keep him for as long as possible and as long as he wants to be here. Model professional.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Gold Umbro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please God.
This could make all the difference today. He’s currently integral to this team.
Neves and the centre backs will be praying for his return too.

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he is not fit can we just play with 10 rather than dendonker?
I dont mind admitting at all he was ok today and contributed a lot to the team and result at all. Well played. But please…keep it up. We need that every week. Come on me babbbbbies

Back
Top Bottom