Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Frank Lampard to be sacked

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they beat us it won’t be because of a new manager bounce alone.

I see Wednesdays game as a really hard game and one when people had a prediction of points thread I see a draw at best for us based on current injuries. If Podence can come back, as he said he was on Instagram then our chances go up , but I am very concerned about the next game for us. Chelsea are good at set pieces and that is one area we have really struggled with as of late. We defend corners and FK’s as badly as we did on Friday, a Zouma, Abraham, Giroud will punish us.

They are higher than us in the league for a reason, but they aren’t invincible either. So it feels like a strange one.
I mean - they're a better team than us so they should beat us.

Id bite anyone's hand off for a point.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tuchels compensation agreement isn’t affected by him taking another job in a certain time frame.
His agent is a genius!!! PAY DAY!!!

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am hoping that Chelsea wait until we beat them on Wednesday to push him over the edge. Don’t want a “new manager bounce” either.
hold on, do chelsea push their managers of cliffs to kill them as well as sacking them? Bloody hell it is getting like game of thrones down Kensington way lol

Black Coffee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do feel sorry for Lampard considering he did a good job last season with restrictions but he's spent around £200M and regressed I suppose.

In terms of timing it could both ways either they get the new manager bounce on Wednesday or look disjointed and we can take advantage.

I suppose a positive is they will be no longer referred to as 'Frank Lampard's Chelsea' every ****ing time in the media.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If Tuchel plays Werner up top instead of Abraham on Wednesday it might work out for us.

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vwlery tough on lampard, yes he's spent a lot of money for this season but with so many new players coming in, it'll take time to them to gel. Won't be out of work for long

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure why people think it's harsh.
This season they have conceded a ridiculous amount of goals. No idea of his best team. His signings were a scatter gun approach and none of them have hit the ground running.
Tactically inept. Devastating that he's not in charge for our game on Wednesday

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was too much of a job for Frank. They needed a big transition of players whilst all the time seeing their rivals are just better than they are. Its basically the Liverpool job pre Klopp. Tuchel wont make 12 months either.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suppose we'll see but it's not necessarily a bad thing they're unlikely to have a new head honcho in and up and running for Wednesday.

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Frank Lampard's Derby, Frank Lampard's Chelsea, Frank Lampard's Wolves ?

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I understand why some might say it's harsh considering it's his first bad run. On the other hand Lampard knows more than anyone what Chelsea are like for sacking managers. They've sacked far better, far more experienced, and far more successful managers than him at the first sign of decline in form. He agreed to manager the club and this is part of the deal. Deliver results or you're out the door.

D

Deleted member 8123

Just a very poor coach.
Comes from a strong dressing room ( Drogba , Cech , Terry) who could battle to a win without any input from a manager required.
A lot of those young players need constant coaching and man management - Lampard is not capable of it.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This season they have conceded a ridiculous amount of goals. No idea of his best team. His signings were a scatter gun approach and none of them have hit the ground running.
"His signings" is an arguably unfair statement. One of Abramovic's Russian female cronies, Marina Granovskia, is responsible for recruitment. Lampard won't be the first Chavski manager screwed by their signing "names"....

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Id say Frank is liked by the players so maybe to our benefit.
That has been the mood music... However, "conveniently" for the club this came out just before the stories about them getting rid of Fat Frank....

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's face it the reason we'll get beat on Wednesday has nothing to do with who is the manager of Chelsea it's because our team is **** from back to front.
At least this excuse make a change from the ref being biased, how many more excuses, we need to get our house in order before we blame our inability to win games on a multitude of irrelevant outside reasons.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the dip into the transfer market this summer has made them worse rather than better and done fornthem
I don't think it's harsh. But I think the mistakes came last summer. They have got too big a squad to develop any kind of rhythm.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's face it the reason we'll get beat on Wednesday has nothing to do with who is the manager of Chelsea it's because our team is **** from back to front.
Mr Positivity posts again. Your posts never say anything but "we're ****". Perhaps its your views and not our team.....

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mr Positivity posts again. Your posts never say anything but "we're ****". Perhaps its your views and not our team.....
What on earth could anyone be positive about with our appalling recent record, we really struggled to beat a team of postmen and shelf stackers last week. You can carry on clapping if you like I can have my opinion.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That all points to that he wasnt in charge and resented being told who to play.
His stance and defiance with Kepa was always going to kill him eventually...... he embarrassed the club and forced them to buy another keeper and depreciating the value of what is still the most expensive keeper of all time.

granted kepa is not good enough, but you can’t do what lampard did at a club like Chelsea and think he will be ok when trouble comes.

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What on earth could anyone be positive about with our appalling recent record, we really struggled to beat a team of postmen and shelf stackers last week. You can carry on clapping if you like I can have my opinion.
Sadly must agree with this. Bad as Chelsea have been over the last few weeks I would be astounded if they have been as poor as Wolves during the same period. If we get stuffed on Wednesday (which sadly I anticipate) Nuno could be joining Lampard.

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Would Covid restrictions affect Tuchel taking charge of the game against us?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Posters like @JOSWolf, @northnorfolkwolf and @Leamwolf sometimes get grief for negativity on here. All of them, whether other posters agree with them or not, at least post suggestions about what they believe is needed to improve things. They also acknowledge what is good. If your posts are taken at face value there is nothing good at all about the club. That from a purported Wolves fan....

Back
Top Bottom