Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jack Grealish..................Would you believe it?

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Fair play to Villa on this. Quick action, which is about as much as they can do at the moment.

‘Aston Villa is deeply disappointed that one of our players ignored the Government’s guidance on staying at home during the Coronavirus crisis.

Club Captain Jack Grealish has accepted that his decision to leave his house was wrong and entirely unnecessary. It breached the government guidelines which are clear and should be adhered to by everybody.

The player will be disciplined and fined with the proceeds donated to The University Hospitals Charity in Birmingham’.

The naughty boy has disappointed and will pay the usual fine…..smoothly and conveniently all going to a hospital charity.

Now for why he looks lubricated and has his footwear all mixed up.

His desperate need to isolate from the scene might just have saved him there too.

If he has chosen to isolate away from his normal residence and at the same time misplaced his phone, he’ll be an ‘alright Jack’ for sure.

Looks to me like Greasy will likely slip through this one quite neatly.

D

Deleted member 3518

The naughty boy has disappointed and will pay the usual fine…..smoothly and conveniently all going to a hospital charity.

His desperate need to isolate from the scene might just have saved him there too.

If he has chosen to isolate away from his normal residence and at the same time misplaced his phone, he’ll be an ‘alright Jack’ for sure.

Likely so, with apologists on here amazingly.:(

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score

I guess all anyone can do now is wait and see what the police have to say about the matter.

As I said earlier, if it was a case of him going round to a mate’s house and ignoring the government advice that the rest of us are following and making sacrifices for, that’s bad enough. And his punishment should probably be a fine (with money donated to the NHS) and possibly being stripped of the Captaincy.

If, however, on top of that he is found to have been drink-driving, risking lives, causing damage and fleeing the scene, he deserves to face the full weight of the law.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I guess all anyone can do now is wait and see what the police have to say about the matter.

As I said earlier, if it was a case of him going round to a mate’s house and ignoring the government advice that the rest of us are following and making sacrifices for, that’s bad enough. And his punishment should probably be a fine (with money donated to the NHS) and possibly being stripped of the Captaincy.

If, however, on top of that he is found to have been drink-driving, risking lives, causing damage and fleeing the scene, he deserves to face the full weight of the law.
We will never know now

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our Jack will get away with this. By quickly leaving the scene and not being contactable there's no chance of any substances being detected now. The fine for being out won't be noticed by him.
Incidentally I believe he was some 8 miles from home. I doubt I'd be walking home that distance after a minor accident. Especially when I'd organised some friends or relatives to collect my car.

D

Deleted member 3518

Bloke just gets right up my snozzer. Had enough. Can’t work out if he means what he posts or just does it for a laugh.
If he means what he posts then he definitely needs help.

Last edited by a moderator:

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why do some news outlets describe him as an England footballer, like he plays for England?

Because he's played for England, just like former England footballers Lee Naylor and Mark Davies. He hasn't won a full cap (and probably never will now), but it still counts.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Because he's played for England, just like former England footballers Lee Naylor and Mark Davies. He hasn't won a full cap (and probably never will now), but it still counts.
Yes but when you usually say England International it tends to refer to being the Full International team

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's in the Sun - it's *******s. His car's not wrecked - look at the pictures. It happened in Solihull, which I expect is near to where he lives; not in London or Manchester, many miles from his home. So he told fans to stay home - that's good advice. But fans and him are allowed to go out in their car; I've been down to Tesco's in mine today. Just because he plays for Villa and we don't like him does not mean we have to jump all over him because of a report in the Sun. If this had been Jiminez or Coady the posts on here would have been completely different.
The difference is Raul or Coady would not have done
Sorry guys but anyone that defends what he as done is ....... well what do you think
You can’t defend that

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This picture says more than a thousand words..

NINTCHDBPICT000573946496-e1585485502690.jpg

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
See his PR people are all over it now Viz apologising for his stupidity. Not bothered about how good a footballer he is or not, but this is indefensible (could make a cheap joke here but this is no laughing matter). It seems that some footballers have no grasp of reality. Mind you some politicians are no better (eg the Kinnocks)

D

Deleted member 3518

It's in the Sun - it's *******s. His car's not wrecked - look at the pictures. It happened in Solihull, which I expect is near to where he lives; not in London or Manchester, many miles from his home. So he told fans to stay home - that's good advice. But fans and him are allowed to go out in their car; I've been down to Tesco's in mine today. Just because he plays for Villa and we don't like him does not mean we have to jump all over him because of a report in the Sun. If this had been Jiminez or Coady the posts on here would have been completely different.
Still believe this ****?:confused:

Martin Riggs

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Straight from Wayne Hennessey's excuse manual. Grealish was sat at home protecting the NHS then suddenly realised he'd not done his weekend big shop and had nothing in to eat plus he was on his last bog roll. He jumped in the car and headed straight to the supermarket, the first two he visited did not have his essential bright blue hair gel and at this point he was famished and delirious. In a panic to try Lidl, he ended up colliding with multiple cars. He then called his dad who brought him a cheese cob and a calypso orange.

Could have happened to any of us.

D

Deleted member 4152

I have England Star a couple of times

S

ShropshireLad

Just look at the state of him and look at him in his video. You’re not going to convince me that he hasn’t pumped something into himself which shouldn’t have been there before he crashed into three cars at 4:00am. I hardly think they were sitting around playing rummy and drinking tea.

D

Deleted member 4152

2 other prem players allegedly there also. One an england player. Mason mount being mentioned as one. All allegedly obvs.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That video looks like he is going through one hell of a come down, no worries lad, that'll be the powder sapping the endorphins that'll be pinging all over the show after a session, go for a jog and that'll start the rebalance and start cleaning out the system for any forthcoming tests.

Absolute *******, when all of us are stuck in a lockdown, I'm lucky, I've got my misses and daughter with me so at least I can stay sane but there are people out there with nothing who're going through hell during this and the lad thinks it's sound to pop round a pal's stick a couple gram up the snout and down a few, and then drive? Nowt will happen, footballers remain above the law due to pedestal they're placed upon.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Sensible question, Jade, but what does the b/f think about him?
It’s a tough one for Villa fans because they know that he’s their best player and the only reason they’re not already relegated. But I think most sensible Villa fans know he’s not a great captain and definitely not a leader.

S

ShropshireLad

It’s a tough one for Villa fans because they know that he’s their best player and the only reason they’re not already relegated. But I think most sensible Villa fans know he’s not a great captain and definitely not a leader.
Fair comment, Jade. My Spurs pal is thinking that they’ve now dodged a bullet by not going for him whereas he was disappointed that they didn’t up their bid a couple of seasons ago.

Back
Top Bottom