Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jack Grealish..................Would you believe it?

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Around the same time you were posting that this
was *******s he was putting a video on twitter stating how embarrassed he was by his actions (though he didn’t apologise).

I don’t care who he is, what he does, or who he does it for. What I find annoying is that in situations like this everyone needs to pull their weight. We’ve all been told unless it’s essential stay at home. I live in a semi-detached with a small garden and I’ve managed to last 14 days without going out unless it’s vital. I’m sure his home isn’t as modest as mine, or yours, I would imagine it’s got all manner of gadgets to keep a young man occupied. If he wants to see friends and family Skype and FaceTime exist. If he wants to ply FIFA with his mates, that can be done online. He thinks he’s better than Joe Bloggs. He’s an arrogant ***** that thinks the rules don’t apply to him.

Now he’s been stupid enough to upload a video admitting it I hope WMP knock on his door.

Just so we’re not in any doubt my opinion on this would be the same even if it was one of our players.

Well said mate, I agree with every word.

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely the Villa lawyers will have been involved at a very early stage, in an attempt to reduce the damage. Would they have had to sign off his "apology"?

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I guess mandatory drug tests are a bit lax during this period of non football?

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Difference between Neves and Grealish is Neves views what he's done as a duty to his city and community, he doesn't need praise or thanks he's giving back to the same people who helped him get to where he is today. Those principles guide him as a man and would never put him in a position like Grealish was this weekend.

Nuno doesn't say "stay 'umble" as a catchphrase.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Difference between Neves and Grealish is Neves views what he's done as a duty to his city and community, he doesn't need praise or thanks he's giving back to the same people who helped him get to where he is today. Those principles guide him as a man and would never put him in a position like Grealish was this weekend.

Nuno doesn't say "stay 'umble" as a catchphrase.
100% this. Nuno embodies that philosophy and the players buy into it. It helps that the majority of the time the players we sign are good people to start with. How long would Grealish last under Nuno? Not long.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
100% this. Nuno embodies that philosophy and the players buy into it. It helps that the majority of the time the players we sign are good people to start with. How long would Grealish last under Nuno? Not long.
Nuno would never sign Girlish ... even if they were giving him away.

GeoffPalmersLeftBoot

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
But meanwhile a team mate of his contracted the virus (goalie on loan to Villa) and was in a fairly bad way for awhile, according to E&S.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our Jack will get away with this. By quickly leaving the scene and not being contactable there's no chance of any substances being detected now. The fine for being out won't be noticed by him.
Incidentally I believe he was some 8 miles from home. I doubt I'd be walking home that distance after a minor accident. Especially when I'd organised some friends or relatives to collect my car.

I'm not sure if the police would use it, but hair follicle testing can detect any drug use up to 30 days prior iirc.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Sadly, the only mistake Jack will believe he made is getting caught, and will be seeking ways to avoid that in future. With a man of this calibre wearing the captain's armband, is it any wonder Villa are where they are? Now think of the examples consistently set by our captain.
I remember when the Warwickshire bowler Ed Giddins got banned for taking Cocaine .They interviewed him on WM and the reporter asked him if he regretted taking Cocaine and his reply was ‘I regret getting caught’.
Says it all really

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
I remember when the Warwickshire bowler Ed Giddins got banned for taking Cocaine .They interviewed him on WM and the reporter asked him if he regretted taking Cocaine and his reply was ‘I regret getting caught’.
Says it all really
Slightly inaccurate, as he got banned for 18 months when he was playing for Sussex, and Warwickshire signed him to start after he came back from his ban. They got a cracking player because no other team came in for him during the ban. The player then went on to be an England international. Went to Surrey after, and he was crap.

Back
Top Bottom