Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jack Grealish..................Would you believe it?

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If this is proved to be true, then it beggars belief.
Club Captain, the world potentially at his feet, a role model to kids that for some reason apparently adore him, and a privileged future that many would envy.

One important point, could anyone in their wildest nightmares ever imagine our Captain doing this sort of thing?

No. I didn’t think so.

Last edited:

BorisWolf

Reaction score
If this is proved to be true it beggars belief.
Club Captain, the world potentially at his feet, a role model to kids that for some reason apparently adore him, and a privileged future that many would envy.

One important point, could anyone in their wildest nightmares ever imagine our Captain doing this sort of thing?

No, I didn’t think so.

And yet when Brian Law got ****ed and hijacked a bus grand theft auto style, it was hilarious!

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And yet when Brian Law got ****ed and hijacked a bus grand theft auto style, it was hilarious!

At least he was a little more considerate. He managed not to hit anyone and there was no lockdown in force then. ;)

Scadwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
At least he was a little more considerate. He managed not to hit anyone and there was no lockdown in force then. ;)
After Police have completed their investigations, put him in prison for 6 months ( Out after 3 months) and fine him £100,000 not that it would bother him financially. What a tool he really is!!

The White Mouse

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
After Police have completed their investigations, put him in prison for 6 months ( Out after 3 months) and fine him £100,000 not that it would bother him financially. What a tool he really is!!

why would he go to prison?

The White Mouse

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Because 3 months if got alcohol in system when crashed. Good chance ain't there
very little i'd say for first offence

also, wasnt arrested so it'd be difficult to get a sample that would incriminate him. Might get done with leaving the scene but cant see what else he could be charged with..?

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
very little i'd say for first offence

also, wasnt arrested so it'd be difficult to get a sample that would incriminate him. Might get done with leaving the scene but cant see what else he could be charged with..?

His hair is a serious criminal offence on its own, and we can now add his choice of footwear.

The White Mouse

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Has he not seen the adverts about only going out if “Absolutely necessary “ and then only with family who live in your house.

to be fair listening to him speak those words are probably a bit ambitious for him

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yeah, well we were a rubbish team at that point too, like Villa are now. The difference is that our current team are set for great things and incidents like this illustrate the difference between winners and losers.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's in the Sun - it's *******s. His car's not wrecked - look at the pictures. It happened in Solihull, which I expect is near to where he lives; not in London or Manchester, many miles from his home. So he told fans to stay home - that's good advice. But fans and him are allowed to go out in their car; I've been down to Tesco's in mine today. Just because he plays for Villa and we don't like him does not mean we have to jump all over him because of a report in the Sun. If this had been Jiminez or Coady the posts on here would have been completely different.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decent footballer but has difficulty standing up on a football pitch if an opponent comes within 3 feet.
Arrogant character who believes in his own hype.
Obviously doesnt think rules apply to him, a professional footballer.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Check out the Villa thread guys
At the time I posted this I was surprised nothing was up about it. I dont follow that Villa thread and I guess some others dont also.Apologies if any of you think I stepped on anyone's toes.
I did think many would have wanted to know about this bottom orifice person latest happening.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If this is proved to be true, then it beggars belief.

No. I didn’t think so.
And he's a scouser!!:eek:;)

Last edited:

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's in the Sun - it's *******s. His car's not wrecked - look at the pictures. It happened in Solihull, which I expect is near to where he lives; not in London or Manchester, many miles from his home. So he told fans to stay home - that's good advice. But fans and him are allowed to go out in their car; I've been down to Tesco's in mine today. Just because he plays for Villa and we don't like him does not mean we have to jump all over him because of a report in the Sun. If this had been Jiminez or Coady the posts on here would have been completely different.
No he visited an ex team mate for a drink, not popped down the local happy shopper for a loaf :confused:

The day after urging people not to make unnecessary journeys

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of the better comments on VT
Apparently when the Police turned up, they cautioned the driver of the parked car and awarded Grealish a free kick!
Fair do's Rhos but they didn't have the advantage of VAR.:cool:

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's in the Sun - it's *******s

Around the same time you were posting that this
was *******s he was putting a video on twitter stating how embarrassed he was by his actions (though he didn’t apologise).

I don’t care who he is, what he does, or who he does it for. What I find annoying is that in situations like this everyone needs to pull their weight. We’ve all been told unless it’s essential stay at home. I live in a semi-detached with a small garden and I’ve managed to last 14 days without going out unless it’s vital. I’m sure his home isn’t as modest as mine, or yours, I would imagine it’s got all manner of gadgets to keep a young man occupied. If he wants to see friends and family Skype and FaceTime exist. If he wants to ply FIFA with his mates, that can be done online. He thinks he’s better than Joe Bloggs. He’s an arrogant ***** that thinks the rules don’t apply to him.

Now he’s been stupid enough to upload a video admitting it I hope WMP knock on his door.

Just so we’re not in any doubt my opinion on this would be the same even if it was one of our players.

Y

Yout85

What did he actually admit to, and apologise for in the video?

I have Twitter.... just don't wanna listen to the ****.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
What did he actually admit to, and apologise for in the video?

I have Twitter.... just don't wanna listen to the ****.

Getting a call from a mate and going round to his house. Not following the guidelines that everybody should be following.

No mention of drink driving (understandably).

Back
Top Bottom