Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leicester predictions

Noweimannnocry

Reaction score
I fear nowt, we have the keys to open any door now.

Leicester 0 Wolves 2

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We owe them for what happened at their place last season, no way we should have lost that game. It was early in our campaign and its a great opportunity to show we're a better side that we were at the beginning of last season

They have improved too, and have strengthened well in some areas but have also been weakened in others

We still have the edge. 0-1 Wolves, Neves free kick

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our cohesion will be too much for them 0 - 1 Wolves

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think we have better strikers but they have more creative midfield? Not sure.

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

Leicester 2-0 Wolves.

We’re a good team but so are they and home advantage will tell.

People will then decide it was down to Europe, talk of it being a hindrance will then increase when we lose to United and we will then have some people suggesting that losing to Torino ‘wouldn’t be a bad thing’ even though we’ve been handed an extremely tough PL start.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Expect they will line up with:

Schmeichel
Pereira Evans Morgan Chilwell
Ndidi Tielemans
Albrighton Maddison Gray
Vardy
They are a good side, I just fancy we'll be a little sharper on the day. 2-1, Jota at the double. Evans and Maguire won't have a ****ing clue what to do when Jota is running at them with the ball at pace.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tricky one to predict as I think both sides are very equal in terms of talent. Add that to the fact it's the first league game so I think this could be decided on a flip of a coin. That said, I'm impressed with Raul and Diogos fitness levels so I'm going for 2-0 Wolves.

This is it, I can’t stick to any thought on this one for long.
We might be lagging after all the travel, we’re further in preparations than them and should be sharper, what have they done to mitigate loss of Maguire?

Long as we don’t run out of steam, can see us scoring at least 2.
If they’re seriously going to have a CB pairing of Evans and Morgan, I can see the already incredibly sharp Jota and Jimenez creating a number of new orifices for them.

3-1 Wolves, but would happily take a draw all things considered.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leicester 2-0 Wolves.

We’re a good team but so are they and home advantage will tell.

People will then decide it was down to Europe, talk of it being a hindrance will then increase when we lose to United and we will then have some people suggesting that losing to Torino ‘wouldn’t be a bad thing’ even though we’ve been handed an extremely tough PL start.
Quelle surprise

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully we get a bit more luck this time around, couldn't believe the game there last season, was just one of those days.

Not sure who they'll go with at centre half but if it's Morgan I do fancy Jota and Raul to give him a torrid time with their attack minded team leaving him rather exposed.

In the last few games we've given away far too many good chances for very little effort given the opposition imo, which is my concern, if you give Vardy a chance he'll take it.

Going to go for 2-2.

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll be happy with a 1-1 result. We have yet to concede a goal from an opponent.

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Schmeichel
Ndidi Tielemans
Albrighton Maddison Gray
Vardy
They are a good side, I just fancy we'll be a little sharper on the day. 2-1, Jota at the double. Evans and Maguire won't have a ****ing clue what to do when Jota is running at them with the ball at pace.

Ndidi's still supposed to be injured and they'll definitely be playing Perez somewhere on the field.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Schmeichel
Ndidi Tielemans
Albrighton Maddison Gray
Vardy
If Jota is running at Maguire, he needs a new sat nav.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For me we are already up and running and Leicester still have to iron out their rustiness and wrinkles. Against that we have the travel thing which will be used as the excuse by most if we are beaten. If we can get ahead I think we will have too much for them but they have an attacking threat which looks decent - all set up for a score draw which I think will be ok.

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
Wouldn't swap their team for ours and Jota loves playing against them. 3-0 another Jota hatrick.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone if the team travelled back by scheduled or charter flight?
Did you see the picture from the inside of the airplane?
It was all business class, so definitely a charter (unless of course it's a fully kitted out Fosun Dreamliner):D

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know, another outlandish, unbelievably negative opinion thinking we would lose away to Leicester. Incredible.
Leicester beating us away, particularly after we had a Europa tie three days before, isn't so outlandish - they are a good team. You being negative about everything Wolves is, on the other hand, eminently predictable. I must admit that I have my doubts, as no genuine fan could ever be so consistently negative about just about everything that the club does, if you really are a Wolves fan.

S

SpiderWolf

Will take a draw right now.
Think it's going to be a tough season, our history over the last few decades reveals we rarely have 3 great seasons on the trot. Obviously, hoping we can crack that and kick on. But hard to shake off the feeling of past disappointments. Let's enjoy each game as much as possible as the football is breathtaking at times.

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Will take a draw right now.
Think it's going to be a tough season, our history over the last few decades reveals we rarely have 3 great seasons on the trot. Obviously, hoping we can crack that and kick on. But hard to shake off the feeling of past disappointments. Let's enjoy each game as much as possible as the football is breathtaking at times.

Quite similar to how I see things generally with Wolves. My glass ain't half empty, it's smashed into a thousand pieces

Like yourself, I'm just trying to enjoy it while the going is good and not worry about things (after I've had a whinge first of course)

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-1
Jota
Tough game , Leicester will
be in top 8 this season. So a draw would represent a solid start.

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

Leicester beating us away, particularly after we had a Europa tie three days before, isn't so outlandish - they are a good team. You being negative about everything Wolves is, on the other hand, eminently predictable. I must admit that I have my doubts, as no genuine fan could ever be so consistently negative about just about everything that the club does, if you really are a Wolves fan.

Must. Have. Opinion. That. Wolves. Fans. Will. Like.

It doesn't matter if you pay thousands of pounds following the club this year, again, you're not a fan because you said Pedro Neto and Bruno Jordao aren't good signings. You also said we needed a midfielder in the transfer window and now that we could lose to those minnows from the East Midlands. Scandalous.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I predict loads of goals.

They'll come at us, push their full backs up leaving all the space in the world for Jota and Jiminez(who are nicely warmed up to take their chances)

**** it. 4-1.

Back
Top Bottom