Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Man Utd Away

• Thread starter Deleted member 4257
  • Start date

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Are the Wolves team already in Manchester, or are they travelling up in the morning?
If up in Manc tonight, I would be interested to know where the team are staying, thanks.

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

They will be staying overnight they always do home and away
don't know where tho

D

Deleted member 4382

Are the Wolves team already in Manchester, or are they travelling up in the morning?
If up in Manc tonight, I would be interested to know where the team are staying, thanks.
When they played City last year they stayed in Macdonald near Piccadilly.

D

Deleted member 4382

No chance that they’ll be 1-1.5k wolves in Utd end

Maybe 15/20 people
*******s.
There will be ****ing loads of us. Home tickets are a piece of **** to get hold of at UTD.
I’m one of 5 in our party and I know of another party in the same lounge as us- that is probably 9 in one lounge alone.

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
Dazzling Dave : Man United v Wolves Preview - Good Watch

W

we8wba

There ain’t going be 1000-1500 in the Utd end lads don’t care how many people you know sitting there (you can still count them on two hands)

M

Mr Wolf

There ain’t going be 1000-1500 in the Utd end lads don’t care how many people you know sitting there (you can still count them on two hands)
It’s taken 4 posts & were nearly up to 50, look at all the overpriced tickets for sale on the websites etc. We’ll hit over 500 easily.

D

Deleted member 4382

I wanna go. Home
I wanna. Go home.
Ttafford’s A **** hole
I wanna go home.

Hate these red ****s .
Respect cot, but hate Man U

This is massive for us manc wves fans of which there is a massive number. **** me . We are wolves.

We know where the strength is. I love Kipling. We are wolves.
Pack

Last edited by a moderator:

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To all you travelling fans tomorrow (Today in Uk) have a great day I will be flying back from the states tomorrow night at 9pm UK Time so hopefully be able to toast us over the Atlantic back into Manchester with a red Wolves Training top being worn loud and proud. Have a great day all.

N

Northamptonwolf

Awake and buzzing for this. I really do think we will get something from this game.

D

Deleted member 4436

Where’s everyone getting ****ed today? We arrive in Picadilly at around 11am. It would be good to get a decent atmosphere in before the game.

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd love to see us go 1-0 up and start bossing them around. You never know.......

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
Watched 49 seconds. Not a good watch. That bloke doesn’t really call himself Dazzling Dave does he??
I enjoy his match previews, Dazzling Dave is his YouTube name, all a bit of fun.

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
N

Northamptonwolf

It was a great start to the day.
Fatality outside of Northampton. Currently in a cab to MK to get our connection.

Thoughts to the persons family.

D

Deleted member 4257

Just heading to Wolves station. Been up since 5 watching Liam Gallagher videos on youtube, trying to get me best accent on to try and get in a few boozers in city centre. Haha. Got turned away from a few for man city game last season.
Will head Piccadilly Tap then wetherspoons on way to tram. Cant be ***** to be to imaginative bit hung over.

Back
Top Bottom