Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Kit & Sponsor Rumour??

D

Deleted member 4594

Sorry thought we’d all agreed it was ok.

Maybe - I dont like how we are now promoting gambling bring back The Money Shop
Havnt actually seen it on the kit yet mate. Someone won’t like the size of it or the different shades on the WW.

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I hope that all the folks that moan about booze sponsoring anything footy avoided the prem for the years it was called the Carling prem, as it was advertising ruining peoples lives, betting and booze are a big part of footy, get over it, cash loans on the other hand ain't!

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got a feeling it will be a bit of an anti climax. Bit underwhelming. Summed up with Danny Batth unveiling it.

L

Lord Neves

Any idea's of a time? would assume it would be 9am or something?

I don't want to sit here all day refreshing until it gets released.

But i will.

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If its the round necked glorified training/t-shirt design as leaked last week, it will be the biggest Wolves anti-climax since the Okoronkwo signing.

Southside Wolf

Reaction score
Seeing the leaked pictures I think it's going to be a hard decision whether to buy the home or away top! My wife had kindly agreed to get one for my Birthday last week and as someone less than interested in Wolves Said the White shirt looked 'epic'!!

Wolfheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I may be using my logic and common sense a bit too much here but Wolves are marketing this as a bit of a rebrand, not only that, it's our first year back in the Prem League, want to make a statement and grow our saleable potential to fans WORLDWIDE.

If we're going to do all that we will surely have our biggest and well known names modelling the kit??

Neves, Patricio, Jimenez etc?

Be a bit of a mistake not too considering so I very much doubt the kits we've seen are the actual kits at all. (P.S no disrespect to Coady or Costa as they will be popular figures across the globe next season but those 3 currently are the big boys in the squad now)

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I may be using my logic and common sense a bit too much here but Wolves are marketing this as a bit of a rebrand, not only that, it's our first year back in the Prem League, want to make a statement and grow our saleable potential to fans WORLDWIDE.

If we're going to do all that we will surely have our biggest and well known names modelling the kit??

Neves, Patricio, Jimenez etc?

Be a bit of a mistake not too considering so I very much doubt the kits we've seen are the actual kits at all. (P.S no disrespect to Coady or Costa as they will be popular figures across the globe next season but those 3 currently are the big boys in the squad now)

I would be very impressed if Patricio was modelling the goaly kit.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Live satellite link ups to Russia, beats last years parachute from space. Maybe we're going for Space Domination too

Last edited:

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aren't you the guy who said the sponsor had already been mentioned when it hadn't on this thread? I'll wait to see it with me own eyes this time!

Nope not me, I’ve always been pretty consistent with my posts on this kit thread

If you don’t want to believe me then that’s fine we’ll see today won’t we

D

Deleted member 4453

Havnt actually seen it on the kit yet mate. Someone won’t like the size of it or the different shades on the WW.

My biggest worry is how close it is to the Wolves logo! Real problems :p

My favourite one is ‘do they come up a large medium or a medium medium’.

eyyy when you've ordered your size in a medium or large, try it on and your belly is practically busting through, it's a mentally painful experience ;)

thisisgil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please be Suzi Perry, pretty please Laurie........

Here she is!

e327a0098241fb31e15af9b5fd94360b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom