Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Heading for a sellout

W

wolvesultra

W

wolvesultra

Plus two in the South Bank :embarassed:

a pal of mine cant make it either so make that 3

although I am currently trying to negotiate his supporter number etc and get another mate to just pretennd hes him and forgot the ticket pay the £10 (cheaper than a ticket).....will this work people?

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
was the quadrant ever on sale on there though?

I just think if they are still telling people to turn up early there has to be more tickets left than whats on that plan, and I cant see them opening the temporary stand, dont even think the refreshment stall is still in there

Somebody on here (page 3) said that tickets were being sold upstairs and downstairs in the quadrant. Perhaps that's only at the t.o then. It is/ was 4 for £40 in there

Last edited by a moderator:

The Pie Poker

Reaction score
I rang up and booked my ticket about half an hour ago. I don't think they're expecting a sell out. They asked where I wanted to sit and I said J5 SB Upper as I have friends there, they had a seat there albeit a restricted view (hand rail in front of you)

I asked what they thought the crowd would be and the lady said 27k, hopefully £28k. Not quite what some had hoped for in this thread but still a damn sight more than LO are used to playing in front of. Hopefully this works in our advantage and all of our fans get behind the team.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
without. whats the odds of getting in for a beer?

Sorry I thought you were on a wind up! :D Nice one! It seems they are selling everything they can without opening the temp stand.

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry I thought you were on a wind up! :D Nice one!

Haha!! i could see why you would think that!! I spent half hour looking at online sales, but couldn't bring myself to buy one in the Billy Wright! I phoned and they said they had just released the padded seats.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haha!! i could see why you would think that!! I spent half hour looking at online sales, but couldn't bring myself to buy one in the Billy Wright! I phoned and they said they had just released the padded seats.

Lucky bugger! Are you sure they didn't say ''the padded cells''?

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just booked another ticket for my brother in the Steve Bull upper restricted view though.

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very Impressive guys and gals!!!!

So sorry to be missing it. I just hope the team step up to the plate for you all !!

Enjoy the day!

W

Wolfgang Wolf

Just posted on JA606

posted 7 minutes ago
Wish I was going

Tickets still available, mate of mine has just walked up and bought a couple

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's J9

Dave on the phone in ticket office told me it's just got a hand rail in the way but nothing major.

I have sat in a seat with the handrail in front, not perfect but it won't detract from your enjoyment of the game

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have sat in a seat with the handrail in front, not perfect but it won't detract from your enjoyment of the game

Cheers mate I will tell brother seems as I'm driving I'm having the best ticket :D

O

One Too Many

Sandwell fans on twitter getting in a bit of a tizz over the confirmation that they're the second-biggest team in the Black Country.

Yet another thread that Albion have been brought into.

Your inferiority complex is spiraling out of control.

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bought three tickets in the upper North Bank quadrant - I hope the Steve Bull ain't in the way!

MolineuxMixer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hear the ticket touts are asking for up to 10 x the face value on match tickets

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yet another thread that Albion have been brought into.

Your inferiority complex is spiraling out of control.

I think in light of recent events you guys have more pressing things to be looking at than little old Wolves being proud of our support in the lowly third division.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They know what they are.....
Smaller than Walsall..
They know what they are!

But then they aren't playing their usual tika taka total football since they won at Old Trafford.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On official twitter. Sold out. Terrific support. Hope the players repay the support today.

Back
Top Bottom