Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Peter Bosz

SingleMalt

Reaction score
According to my mate who works in sports, that's not true. He's adamant that he's awful, quickly moves into rubbish boring football, and fans at all his recent clubs loath him.

This sounds like lage v2 and a known quantity at that. No no no.
Can confirm that Lyon fans despise the guy. Worst season in over 20 years despite having what should be a decent team in a dog**** league.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
According to my mate who works in sports, that's not true. He's adamant that he's awful, quickly moves into rubbish boring football, and fans at all his recent clubs loath him.

This sounds like lage v2 and a known quantity at that. No no no.
Confirmed by Leverkusen and Dortmund, they detest him.

Hire Bosz would be relegation done.

LosgallardosWolf

Reaction score
Talking of Jeff I actually asked him after the game who our next manager is going to be and his reply was “haha I’m thinking”

He was midway through choosing a meal deal in Marks & Spencer’s at Beaconsfield Services at the time so obviously had more pressing issues to think about lol
Yeah thinking of what to buy, he hasn't got a clue who the next manager will be

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I got a feeling it'll be him. I can see Jeff falling for him because of the clubs he's been at.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For a no mark player to get such big jobs he must have done something impressive during those first 6 clubs? Does anyone know his history?

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wolves have held talks with Peter Bosz. However, at the moment, the chances of the him managing Wolves are ‘low’. Bosz’s profile has not unanimously pleased Wolves heirarchy. In addition to this, Wolves are also studying profiles of different managers. [
@le10sport
1f948.svg
]

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tedesco would be far better. Has a track record of slowly introducing a pressing style whilst still picking up victories - proved he could do this at Schalke. Yes, he struggles to reverse slides of his making, but we can worry about that in a season's time.

SingleMalt

Reaction score
For a no mark player to get such big jobs he must have done something impressive during those first 6 clubs? Does anyone know his histor
Got to the final of the Europa League with Ajax but has bombed everywhere since. He’s the definition of a busted flush.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got to the final of the Europa League with Ajax but has bombed everywhere since. He’s the definition of a busted flush.

But he must have has success stories to get to Ajax aswell. Huge club for a no one to be managing.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well let's hope that's wrong since that source also says Neves has been offered to Barca for January.
No it doesnt?

Talking wolves - great guys rehash articles so they get it out there for everyone to see.

Sport Witness and Le Sport - have said Bosz is a no go

Mundo Deportivo is reporting - Neves to barca

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No it doesnt?

Talking wolves - great guys rehash articles so they get it out there for everyone to see.

Sport Witness and Le Sport - have said Bosz is a no go

Mundo Deportivo is reporting - Neves to barca
Maybe my mistake. I thought I saw Sports Witness in the Mundo Deportivo Neves article. But I've read a lot this morning, so I may have jumbled.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank god we've avoided a really bad manager and appointed an unknown in our search of the wide, wide world of football for a new head coach.

What a mess

Back
Top Bottom