Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Newcastle United Verdict

Coeur de Loup

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has made this point but how good was Jiminez's goal? He peeled away to the edge of the box as though he knew it was going to end up there. Superb reading of the game.

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has made this point but how good was Jiminez's goal? He peeled away to the edge of the box as though he knew it was going to end up there. Superb reading of the game.
Oh sure....lucky goal from the greedy ball hog who doesn't pass to Neto or Podence.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Funny I was thinking this on Sunday when they equalised, we seem to have lost the urgency that we used to have where even if the opposition scored on 90 mins you wouldn’t rule out us scoring again
Lack of fans in my opinion is the reason

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suspect he was under instructions. Nuno will no doubt have been going through videos of how Newcastle defend corners and noticed how they often just head the ball out aimlessly to the edge of the box. It looked like a rehearsed move to me that came off 100%, which must be quite rare.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree with you about his movement and anticipation, was brilliant. But hard to say it's a good/great goal when it should have been saved pretty easily.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree with you about his movement and anticipation, was brilliant. But hard to say it's a good/great goal when it should have been saved pretty easily.
Not for me. It's looping and at a difficult height. It's a worldie if the keeper gets that one.
RP's however...

BarryM

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Here’s my tactical view on the Newcastle game. Involves an overview of Nuno’s standard formation as well:

Excellent summary.

Keep posting these on here after every match ... Really enjoyed seeing the heat maps, touch maps, involvement etc.

Very good.

Back
Top Bottom