Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Kindness and understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolvesfcneil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks, mental health is important. You can have good mental health or bad mental health, or somewhere in the middle. Yet it's about looking out for each other, because people I know with depression. Who some times bottle it up and it makes it more difficult that way.
You have a great attitude and it has cheered me up just reading your posts on this thread.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having seen the posts in here, I got to say that I sometimes do feel rather alone and lonely and that really does affect my mindset despite the varying thing I am involved with.

Think the loss of my brother at Christmas 2021, the financial strain of that, moving house and being jobless for 5 months from October 22-February 23 has really tested my resolve over the last 18 months and I now very much want let my emotions come out.

On that note, the Wolves Foundation run a Head for Health Programme, which is over 8 weeks and enables folks to speak in a safe environment. The Foundation also do a weekly Walk and Talk Session through West Park.

Find out more via Head 4 Health and hope everyone here is feeling as well as you can be.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
I am still in pre mod mode, and don't know how to message people now. I wanted to take a break from the mix, but I am back. Hope everyone is alright, and has a good day.
Pre mod has happened automatically because you deleted all your posts, and now the system thinks you have none to your name.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am still in pre mod mode, and don't know how to message people now. I wanted to take a break from the mix, but I am back. Hope everyone is alright, and has a good day.
Took a break from the Mix? Sensible. No wonder you're hopefully feeling better/well?! Perhaps not a great time to come back on here after Saturday but perhaps your return will bring us the luck we need to win at Everton!

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's why I have come back. When Brighton scored their second goal. I was still in the queue waiting for a drink. Want to get behind the players.
I hope you are OK. Never take this place too seriously. Its just a forum. The real world carries on outside without it!

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for your support. I have sent the players messages of encouragement, I say the same now. We have some talented players. And they just have to express themselves really. Yes you are right, it is just a forum, and I think if I express a view. I have to understand other people will express theres. Want to get behind the team, the players, as much as possible. I know my support is crucial as much as anyone else who supports Wolves to us succeeding.
I think we have a decent squad as well. Yes we could do with a couple of signings, but I still think we can have a good season if they perform.

A wanderer from Bristol

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for your support. I have sent the players messages of encouragement, I say the same now. We have some talented players. And they just have to express themselves really. Yes you are right, it is just a forum, and I think if I express a view. I have to understand other people will express theres. Want to get behind the team, the players, as much as possible. I know my support is crucial as much as anyone else who supports Wolves to us succeeding.
Welcome back! let's hope the Wolves do break their duck this weekend, and this forum will be a much happier place

D

Deleted member 13560twfw

Yeah, I mean. Two sides of a coin. On one side of a coin, it's just silliness and a bit of banter. On the other side of the coin, it's insensitive because I do have Autism. So I never know if someone is laughing with me/at me. Or just clearly taking the mickey and laughing at my disability. So try and have some more consideration and know the facts before you jump in and have a dig. You are well within your rights to jump in and have a dig. Yet be educated enough to be aware of the disability of Autism, and the surrounding issues it has. Some people don't think Autistic people suffer with difficulties interacting online, they do. It's social communication, written, verbal. It's within the same bracket. Just a bit of awareness for those, who might be laughing at my disability. Which isn't very nice. Yet I don't think people are at this stage. Just put it down to banter. Yet like Confucius said, 'Ignorance is like the night time yet without the moon and the stars.' I am not calling anyone ignorant. I am just saying, education, is the way forward. I think books are under rated, especially in today's society. There are a plethora of books out there on the subject of Autism.

Education is the anthesis/opposite of ignorance. That's why I mentioned ignorance. I am not calling anyone ignorant. I am just saying, education, within the literature books, you will uncover books written. That will help, and people who have read the books have had more understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 13560twfw

PS, Also, the upset you're causing my father also, as he is on here, and he has to read the comments that are clearly mickey takes. So some consideration to him wouldn't go a miss. As we are a family. And we do look out for each other. (Me and my Dad). Plus the Wolves fans who do care about me, and don't abuse me.

Edit: My Dad hasn't told me the abuse I get on here upsets him. So he can feel free to correct me if I am wrong. Yet I am just making an educated guess, on the basis of the close bond we have. So he can put me in my place if he isn't phased by it, if he wants. Yet, it's an educated guess like I said. I am aware of the individuals who are giving me abuse on here, and aware of their usernames too.

Last edited by a moderator:

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
PS, Also, the upset you're causing my father also, as he is on here, and he has to read the comments that are clearly mickey takes. So some consideration to him wouldn't go a miss. As we are a family. And we do look out for each other. (Me and my Dad). Plus the Wolves fans who do care about me, and don't abuse me.

Edit: My Dad hasn't told me the abuse I get on here upsets him. So he can feel free to correct me if I am wrong. Yet I am just making an educated guess, on the basis of the close bond we have. So he can put me in my place if he isn't phased by it, if he wants. Yet, it's an educated guess like I said. I am aware of the individuals who are giving me abuse on here, and aware of their usernames too.
I have two autistic children, and it is believed that were I to be evaluated, I too would be on the spectrum somewhere along the line.
I find it hard to believe that anybody in this day in age gives autistic people, or people with any other condition for that matter, grief, particularly on here, where I find the huge majority to be very thoughtful and supportive.
Much love to you my friend, after all, we are all Wolves.
FWAW /\_/\

A wanderer from Bristol

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean. Two sides of a coin. On one side of a coin, it's just silliness and a bit of banter. On the other side of the coin, it's insensitive because I do have Autism. So I never know if someone is laughing with me/at me. Or just clearly taking the mickey and laughing at my disability. So try and have some more consideration and know the facts before you jump in and have a dig. You are well within your rights to jump in and have a dig. Yet be educated enough to be aware of the disability of Autism, and the surrounding issues it has. Some people don't think Autistic people suffer with difficulties interacting online, they do. It's social communication, written, verbal. It's within the same bracket. Just a bit of awareness for those, who might be laughing at my disability. Which isn't very nice. Yet I don't think people are at this stage. Just put it down to banter. Yet like Confucius said, 'Ignorance is like the night time yet without the moon and the stars.' I am not calling anyone ignorant. I am just saying, education, is the way forward. I think books are under rated, especially in today's society. There are a plethora of books out there on the subject of Autism.

Education is the anthesis/opposite of ignorance. That's why I mentioned ignorance. I am not calling anyone ignorant. I am just saying, education, within the literature books, you will uncover books written. That will help, and people who have read the books have had more understanding.

Well done for posting this

I am sorry to hear you may be getting a hard time on here. I would ask all posters to heed your words. Who knows what we're all going through, so a little consideration and kindness would go a long way

Thank you also for the link to autism and social media. My son is autistic so that is really helpful information. I agree that it is much misunderstood, and that's on all of us. It's our responsibility to educate ourselves about neurodiversity and the struggles that some people have (as well as the special abilities that people can have too).

Much respect to you and your dad

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I certainly didn’t intend for my posts to be abusive, but I can see how they could be interpreted as mocking, I’ve grown up in a culture where laughing at and being laughed at adds to the richness of life. As long as it’s not abusive, cruel or vindictive, which my posts certainly weren’t.

We all have our problems and the last 20 months have been and continue to be the worst time of my life. I come on here to forget all that ****, to have a laugh and discuss Wolves, I’m already pretty careful, in how I post, but I’ll be more careful and won’t post on certain threads. Apologies again UTW.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have two autistic children, and it is believed that were I to be evaluated, I too would be on the spectrum somewhere along the line.
I find it hard to believe that anybody in this day in age gives autistic people, or people with any other condition for that matter, grief, particularly on here, where I find the huge majority to be very thoughtful and supportive.
Much love to you my friend, after all, we are all Wolves.
FWAW /\_/\
My friend we are all on one spectrum or another! Life would be bland if we were all the same. I must say though that I find much of the modern world confusing such as people wanting to know what pronouns to use. FWIW I identify as middle aged, balding and grumpy....

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My friend we are all on one spectrum or another! Life would be bland if we were all the same. I must say though that I find much of the modern world confusing such as people wanting to know what pronouns to use.

Ha!

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My friend we are all on one spectrum or another! Life would be bland if we were all the same. I must say though that I find much of the modern world confusing such as people wanting to know what pronouns to use. FWIW I identify as middle aged, balding and grumpy....
Funny that, I took you to be very old( a bit like me )
UTW :)

Wolvesfcneil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I know how horrible people can be, try not to let them upset you, i know it's hard I've been there myself.

People tend to forget that there is another human being at the other end of the keyboard (they should know better) but stay strong my friend.

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

We’re all a big Wolves family mate and people should always be respectful and kind when posting on here.
Wolves being Wolves there’s often plenty of emotive topics to debate and we all should be entitled to air our own views respectfully and without fear of being disrespectfully criticised.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m really uncomfortable with some of the language here, I’m not sure about historic posts, but the ones that were posted a couple of days ago by myself and others were not critical, horrible or abusive.

They were humorous, tongue in cheek and pulling the posters leg a little. However I understand that it wasn’t appreciated and apologised.

Unfortunately the reaction of some individuals on behalf of others will have the opposite to the desired effect and will result in a reduction in interaction and inclusion rather than an increase.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 13560twfw

To Wolves Fans at Molineux Mix

Letter of apology.

I apologise for my recent pattern of behaviour. I understand that people were only joking. Some times, when I don't laugh back at jokes. It makes me question myself. It makes me feel that, maybe I am miserable. Or maybe I am not as happy as I used to be. It's a knee jerk reaction that I have had post pandemic. Even during the pandemic. To be sensitive to criticism, no matter how it's worded, or the context of this wording. It's a problem that I have. Thus, another problem I have, is I am very impulsive and over-the-top. I think this stems from insecurity. Lack of confidence mainly. It is something I am working on, and I am seeking professional help. To deal with these issues.

If I don't post for a while, don't see it as me ignoring you. I simply am heeding the request of Mutchy, to do a less is more approach on the mix. As for the people/usernames, I have mentioned. I will vindicate you completely, and I need to focus on myself and my own development. Which some times does mean taking a break and re evaluating my attitude in life. In forums, and in general.

Yours Sincerely,
The Wolf From Wolverhampton

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Letter of apology.

I apologise for my recent pattern of behaviour. I understand that people were only joking. Some times, when I don't laugh back at jokes. It makes me question myself. It makes me feel that, maybe I am miserable. Or maybe I am not as happy as I used to be. It's a knee jerk reaction that I have had post pandemic. Even during the pandemic. To be sensitive to criticism, no matter how it's worded, or the context of this wording. It's a problem that I have. Thus, another problem I have, is I am very impulsive and over-the-top. I think this stems from insecurity. Lack of confidence mainly. It is something I am working on, and I am seeking professional help. To deal with these issues.

If I don't post for a while, don't see it as me ignoring you. I simply am heeding the request of Mutchy, to do a less is more approach on the mix. As for the people/usernames, I have mentioned. I will vindicate you completely, and I need to focus on myself and my own development. Which some times does mean taking a break and re evaluating my attitude in life. In forums, and in general.

Yours Sincerely,
All the best to you, keep the Faith

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Letter of apology.

I apologise for my recent pattern of behaviour. I understand that people were only joking. Some times, when I don't laugh back at jokes. It makes me question myself. It makes me feel that, maybe I am misOr maybe I am not as happy as I used to be. It's a knee jerk reaction that I have had post pandemic. Even during the pandemic. To be sensitive to criticism, no matter how it's worded, or the context of this wording. It's a problem that I have. Thus, another problem I have, is I am very impulsive and over-the-top. I think this stems from insecurity. Lack of confidence mainly. It is something I am working on, and I am seeking professional help. To deal with these issues.

Yours Sincerely,
All best, wolves ay we!

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score

Letter of apology.

Yours Sincerely,
You’re a good lad. There’s middle ground though - a difficulty in dealing with things for you yes, but prompted by posts that weren’t quite fair too. Understanding and facing your challenges is good, but I dont think anyone wants to see you beating yourself up over them. I called for kindness from others, but you need to show that to yourself also.
It’s fine for you to post. Just try to be a little more moderate in the stance you take on things. Too extreme and people stop taking you seriously, as we saw.
I think, hope, that the vast majority of our posters will want you to be happy. There is a place here for you.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Letter of apology.

Yours Sincerely,
Please don’t reduce the amount you post, we’ve both apologised and I’d encourage you to do what you want to do.

I think some people turned this into a much bigger thing than it needed to be on your behalf. Honestly it’s nothing, it’s done, let’s move on.

Last edited:

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You’re a good lad. There’s middle ground though - a difficulty in dealing with things for you yes, but prompted by posts that weren’t quite fair too. Understanding and facing your challenges is good, but I dont think anyone wants to see you beating yourself up over them. I called for kindness from others, but you need to show that to yourself also.
It’s fine for you to post. Just try to be a little more moderate in the stance you take on things. Too extreme and people stop taking you seriously, as we saw.
I think, hope, that the vast majority of our posters will want you to be happy. There is a place here for you.
Echo what you say there
Hope we keep seeing posts from him

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Letter of apology.

Yours Sincerely,
We’re all Wolves through and through on here … it’s what binds us together. I’m sure that most of us (probably without exception) wish you nothing but the best. Take care and please keep posting.

D

Deleted member 13560twfw

I just hope that we can win against Burnley, and that would be my perfect gift towards the people who have given me a helping hand, and stood by me, whilst I have been not at my best. It's a Wolves family after all! Forgive and Forget.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

As a fellow Autistic man, this post hits home very intently.

Never stop being who we are!

Part of my story is in this book, archived at The Black Cultural Archives, Brixton.

Last edited:

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In using this thread - to return post my week’s ban for my totally stupid comment post Brentford, I of course give a full apology for it and pledge to be far more wise than I sometimes have in expressing my views.

This week off the site has made me realise that as much as we contribute to here and it has become a big part of our daily routines, sometimes having a moment or two to pause is very valuable for the mind knowing the busy nature of life.

With things being very busy; through a new job beginning tomorrow, as well as an Election campaign I am stepping up and other bits, I will for a little while be less active on here, to ensure I give those things my priority.

At least it seems that the fantastic football by all sides in the club, is keeping up all our spirits in this uncertain world and yesterday’s fine result puts us in a good spot ahead of the run-in.

Hope all are well and here’s to what could be a great few months ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom