Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Kindness and understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
There’s been some eventful posts on the closed Podence thread today.
As Mods we have to tread a fine line between a healthy suspicion of potential trolls, and an awareness that something else might be at play.
My request for contact from the dad of thewolffromwolverhampton has been answered, and I am in no doubt that thewolffromwolverhampton is a genuine Wolves fan - though one for whom engaging with the forum may be more difficult than it is for most of the rest of us.
I ask for patience, kindness and understanding to enable him to play a part on here, and hope the forum has the big heart I want it to have.
Thank you.

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As Mods we have to tread a fine line between a healthy suspicion of potential trolls, and an awareness that something else might be at play.
My request for contact from the dad of thewolffromwolverhampton has been answered, and I am in no doubt that thewolffromwolverhampton is a genuine Wolves fan - though one for whom engaging with the forum may be more difficult than it is for most of the rest of us.
I ask for patience, kindness and understanding to enable him to play a part on here, and hope the forum has the big heart I want it to have.
Thank you.
In which case I apologise for my stirring of the pot :)

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought he was genuine and was actually really surprised how many piled in on him. Do people not realise that there are people out there who have issues that mean spelling and punctuation are very much a problem? I say fair play to him. He is a genuine Wolves fan and he has my complete respect for posting despite his issues and he should be able to so this without people mocking him as he clearly cannot help his issues.

I think a few apologies may be in order from some on that thread.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I thought he was genuine and was actually really surprised how many piled in on him. Do people not realise that there are people out there who have issues that mean spelling and punctuation are very much a problem? I say fair play to him. He is a genuine Wolves fan and he has my complete respect for posting despite his issues and he should be able to so this without people mocking him as he clearly cannot help his issues.

Warm welcome to @thewolffromwolverhampton and apologies for some of the posts I made in jest. In the future I will listen to more to my nagging conscience when posting (because it was prodding me as I was typing). As usual @JOSWolf has a pretty good radar for this type of stuff, actually learned a lot from him over the years, he practices what he preaches.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I think a few apologies may be in order from some on that
Guess we need to ban @SingYourHeartsOut, been trying for years but finally a reason. :p

Only joking, sometimes humour the best approach,but a ban from the Politics forum definitely deserved!:):):)

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Warm welcome to @thewolffromwolverhampton and apologies for some of the posts I made in jest. In the future I will listen to more to my nagging conscience when posting (because it was prodding me as I was typing). As usual @JOSWolf has a pretty good radar for this type of stuff, actually learned a lot from him over the years, he practices what he preaches.
I am by no means perfect mate but thanks for the kind words.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any Wolves fan is welcome on here, as far as I'm concerned.
I don't always find it easy to express myself in the way that's intended, but I never mean any harm or offence to anybody.
Fair play and thank you Mutchy, for doing great work in the background, to ensure that the right outcome came about in the end.
Welcome aboard thewolffromwolverhampton.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dear fellow Wolves supporters,

Thank you for your kindness and understanding. It is touching/heartwarming that you now understand I have difficulties, and you have shown genuine compassion. I apologise if I did get certain facts wrong, I am glad Mutchy has spoken to my Dad. He has cleared it all up. Yes. Definitely a Wolves fan. Some times I just get a bit carried away, but I mean well and have good intentions. I hope you all have a lovely weekend. And I hope Wolves get something out of the game at Chelsea. In relation to my comments about Podence. I do retract what I said previously. I make the following statement. 'As a football supporter. I have come to the official conclusion, that in relation to the Daniel Podence incident. There was no clear and obvious error and lack of substantial evidence to conclude he 'spat/simulated to spit' at Johnson. Therefore he shouldn't get a sixth match ban. I wish to no longer comment on that matter.'

Thanks for your support, overwhelmed with your kindness.
I cor spell either so wat :tearsofjoy:

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Yes, he is. Taking part and finding his place here will be challenging, but something he wants to do.
Sure he'll be fine now we are aware of the circumstances if enough people keep an eye out. Apologies again to all concerned for adopting an unnecessary tone in my replies on the other thread, no need for it. Not the first time either, I'll have a word with myself!

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thank you for your kindness and understanding. It is touching/heartwarming that you now understand I have difficulties, and you have shown genuine compassion. I apologise if I did get certain facts wrong, I am glad Mutchy has spoken to my Dad. He has cleared it all up. Yes. Definitely a Wolves fan. Some times I just get a bit carried away, but I mean well and have good intentions. I hope you all have a lovely weekend. And I hope Wolves get something out of the game at Chelsea. In relation to my comments about Podence. I do retract what I said previously. I make the following statement. 'As a football supporter. I have come to the official conclusion, that in relation to the Daniel Podence incident. There was no clear and obvious error and lack of substantial evidence to conclude he 'spat/simulated to spit' at Johnson. Therefore he shouldn't get a sixth match ban. I wish to no longer comment on that matter.'

Nice and thoughtful post.
Glad to see your previous Mix experience didn’t spoil things for you and you came back. Hope you have many enjoyable times reading and posting on here although, as you well know, being a Wolves fan is not always fun.

Bottom line……great to see you on board. :)

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Very easy to get carried away mate and most of us have probably being guilty of it at one time or another.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank you.
Thank you for clarifying that. I'd had my doubts previously, and doubtless may disagree with him going forward, but l will try to avoid disrespecting any genuine Wolves fan.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We all sometimes get carried away with things. It's sometimes a part of being a football fan. I certainly know that l've said things that l subsequently regretted at times.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep, fair enough if that's the case - I retract my sassy fishing GIF. As you say though Mutchy, you do need a healthy skepticism towards potential trolls on the Internet.
For every individual who has genuine communication issues, there are fifty P.I. Stakers...

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant & heart-warming thread. UTW.
Yes, very uplifting I am sure. But can we please get back to the real reason we all come on this mix, namely to slag off the team, cast doubt on the managers abilities and create new and ever more wonderful conspiracy theories.

Oh, and welcome on board twfw.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Well said Josh!

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank you.
Well said and spot on

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Welcome.
Getting carried away is something that happens to most fans..since we are fans.
I am spelling like **** as well(allthough I´m better in swedish spelling..:),and I doesn´t make sense most of the times.
We´ll fit right in anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom