Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Kindness and understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks all. Appreciated. Deep down I believe we're basically a good bunch.
I know not everyone will see this thread, or choose to read it, but I hope that those who have will help by stepping in if they see its needed.
Support and patience will hopefully enable thewolffromwolverhampton to be accepted on the forum.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dear fellow Wolves supporters,

Thank you for your kindness and understanding. It is touching/heartwarming that you now understand I have difficulties, and you have shown genuine compassion. I apologise if I did get certain facts wrong, I am glad Mutchy has spoken to my Dad. He has cleared it all up. Yes. Definitely a Wolves fan. Some times I just get a bit carried away, but I mean well and have good intentions. I hope you all have a lovely weekend. And I hope Wolves get something out of the game at Chelsea. In relation to my comments about Podence. I do retract what I said previously. I make the following statement. 'As a football supporter. I have come to the official conclusion, that in relation to the Daniel Podence incident. There was no clear and obvious error and lack of substantial evidence to conclude he 'spat/simulated to spit' at Johnson. Therefore he shouldn't get a sixth match ban. I wish to no longer comment on that matter.'

Thanks for your support, overwhelmed with your kindness.
No apologies needed son
We all have opinions rightly or wrongly and thats what a forum is all about
If we all thought the same it would be a pretty boring world
Keep on posting my lad, just remember theres a certain bunch on here that will give you some stick at the slightest hint of weakness lol
Just give it to them back with both barrels, we have all had to put up with it over the years,look at it as an initiation process :)

Wolvesfcneil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thank you for your kindness and understanding. It is touching/heartwarming that you now understand I have difficulties, and you have shown genuine compassion. I apologise if I did get certain facts wrong, I am glad Mutchy has spoken to my Dad. He has cleared it all up. Yes. Definitely a Wolves fan. Some times I just get a bit carried away, but I mean well and have good intentions. I hope you all have a lovely weekend. And I hope Wolves get something out of the game at Chelsea. In relation to my comments about Podence. I do retract what I said previously. I make the following statement. 'As a football supporter. I have come to the official conclusion, that in relation to the Daniel Podence incident. There was no clear and obvious error and lack of substantial evidence to conclude he 'spat/simulated to spit' at Johnson. Therefore he shouldn't get a sixth match ban. I wish to no longer comment on that matter.'

Welcome to the Mix

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I saw a bit of the original thread yesterday and wondered what was going on. I think we should all thank Mutchy for taking the time and trouble to get to the bottom of the matter. It makes me wonder how many other people have issues we are not aware of. I think we all need to show patience and understanding when a poster appears to be trying to wind people up. We now know that this is not always the case.

Welcome @thewolffromwolverhampton, I hope you enjoy it on here. We’re not too bad really. :)

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I saw a bit of the original thread yesterday and wondered what was going on. I think we should all thank Mutchy for taking the time and trouble to get to the bottom of the matter. It makes me wonder how many other people have issues we are not aware of. I think we all need to show patience and understanding when a poster appears to be trying to wind people up. We now know that this is not always the case.

Welcome @thewolffromwolverhampton, I hope you enjoy it on here. We’re not too bad really. :)

Like you Frank I saw the thread and thought " Hello what is this about ? " Especially as when I looked on the main site and next to Kindness and Understanding was the name @Rhoswolf . For the second time this week I have had to wipe a coffee stain off the kitchen wall ( first time was when the Sky sycophant said " Harry Kane does not dive ! " ) as that old Yorkie curmudgeon from some of his rants on The Mix and when defending anyone who plays for Yorkshire County Cricket is hardly associated with " Kindness and understanding " !!!!!!!!!!

Only kidding Rhoswolf !!!!!!!!

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Welcome aboard the good ship Molineux Mix... and up the Wolves.

Internet forums can be quite unforgiving places so my advice is to not take it too seriously.

Here’s hoping we get a win today.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it just got a bit heated, I don't think I helped with quoting the wrong facts though, glad my Dad has clarified I am not a baggies fan haha.

No worries. It happens from time to time, but the mods like @Mutchy do a good job of keeping the peace and putting a stop to the worst of the personal stuff. Having your dad on here helps sometimes. Mine’s on here too ;)

Take care mate, and Up The Wolves!

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
No worries. It happens from time to time, but the mods like @Mutchy do a good job of keeping the peace and putting a stop to the worst of the personal stuff. Having your dad on here helps sometimes. Mine’s on here too ;)

Take care mate, and Up The Wolves!
*Tries to work out which of the politics forum posters is dad to Sussex....*

A wanderer from Bristol

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Welcome to you, you're part of the pack, one of us, and the forum needs you. The thread in question completely passed me by, but sorry if you had a bad experience. Things can get a little bit brutal on the Mix, but it's all soon forgotten for the most part. We all need a little bit more kindness and thought and understanding with each other. We are Wolves after all.

Really hope you enjoyed the win on Saturday, and look forward to seeing your posts on the Mix in the future. Good on you and well done for speaking up

lycophilos

Reaction score
We all need a little bit more kindness and thought and understanding with each other. We are Wolves after all.
Absolutely. In my late 70s now, a lifetime's experience has led me to the thought that "kindness" is by far the most important virtue. Far more important than the more "flashy" virtues often celebrated in prose and poetry.

I believe it is actually what the Bible calls "love" - as in the supreme passage in the Bible - 1 Corinthians chapter 13, which ends "So now remain these three - faith, hope, and love - but the greatest of these is love". A thought which sadly has been ignored by many of my fellow Christians (especially the ghastly televangelists and their followers) who instead abuse and misuse their faith to denigrate and persecute others.

Just one caveat - "thewolffromwolverhampton" deserves kindness and understanding not just because he is a "Wolf". All human beings (indeed all creatures) deserve that. And that, sadly:confused:, includes Baggies fans. They certainly need it at present:)!

Bradmore Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think it just got a bit heated, I don't think I helped with quoting the wrong facts though, glad my Dad has clarified I am not a baggies fan haha.
Welcome to the forum. Couple of tips

Don't take it too seriously.
Watch out for those who post >10 times in a day...nothing better to do with their time and so get angry as no other release valve.
Be aware of sothern posters- seem to be more arrogant,argumentative and bolshy.
And finally, make sure your opinion doesn't differ.

Enjoy

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Fair play lad! The more the merrier here I recon, I'm fairly new myself.

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Welcome to the Mix buddy. They’re a great bunch on here and I was blown away a few years ago with the kindness and support when I posted about some struggles I was having with my mental health. The strength is in the pack mate!!!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Welcome to the Mix buddy. They’re a great bunch on here and I was blown away a few years ago with the kindness and support when I posted about some struggles I was having with my mental health. The strength is in the pack mate!!!
That's the sort of thing where the Mix comes into its own. It's amazing how supportive some unexpected individuals can be.

A wanderer from Bristol

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My mental health is better now we are back to winning ways. Thanks to everyone who showed their support.
Really glad to hear you're feeling better. Nothing like a couple of wins to brighten the mood. Keep posting on the Mix, it's great to have you as part of the Forum

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Another fantastic video and I dare anyone to get to the end without a tear in their eye

I also put this on the 'I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread' thread eariler. There is also a longer version here:

The kid is amazing and so is Mario Lemina (and Cunha). I think we forget sometimes how young most of these players are, some only in their 20s. They must meet lots of different families and kids in difficult and tragic circumstances but they seem to deal with it well, and show kindness and compassion. They do all of this while preparing and playing huge games under pressure, with lots of fans prepared to be very critical of them if things don't go well. I just know in my 20s I wouldn't have dealt with some of these circumstances and situations they find themselves in as well. Credit to the players who do this sort of thing so compassionately and the club staff (especially Courtney here) who do such a good job.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I also put this on the 'I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread' thread eariler. There is also a longer version here:

The kid is amazing and so is Mario Lemina (and Cunha). I think we forget sometimes how young most of these players are, some only in their 20s. They must meet lots of different families and kids in difficult and tragic circumstances but they seem to deal with it well, and show kindness and compassion. They do all of this while preparing and playing huge games under pressure, with lots of fans prepared to be very critical of them if things don't go well. I just know in my 20s I wouldn't have dealt with some of these circumstances and situations they find themselves in as well. Credit to the players who do this sort of thing so compassionately and the club staff (especially Courtney here) who do such a good job.
Just watched this, what a kid!

Lemina is absolutely top class with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom