Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. F

January Priority

Given that this is the first window for GON really given minimal time. He’s seen enoogh now to decide who he wants to leave and what he needs. I suspect there’s also a desire to move to 4 at the back either next season or now. Getting the right players in is always tough in Jan, but we proved...
  2. F

Not everything is So Binary

Not sure on the causes and social media and forums are the epicentre of this, but why and when did everyone decide everything was so black or white? When did we lose the nuance, the middle ground and the ability to agree to disagree ?, or the ability to allow time to form a more solid opinion...
  3. F

It’s not a case of which formation, it’s a case of both

Frustrating again. Individual errors and frankly corrupt var not helping us either. Lots of debate aroind whether we need to be more expansive, more pragmatic or more defensive. I think there are a few things at play. Clearly a team drilled in pre season in one method, are being asked to adapt...
  4. F

Where will the goals come from ?

Been our issue for a long time, new manager, new style of play maybe, but largely the same players. So who will be our top scorer ?
  5. F

Not so Great Expectations

A mess, lack of clarity and total lack of clear communicaction. it’s hard to find a clear positive we have lost our best player, sold so much depth and brought nothing additional in. on the flip surely surely Neto, Cunha, Matteus, kaladjic, Fabio will contribute more this season… and there...
  6. F

Are fosun really the enemy ?

So the situation is complex it is risky and there are many interpretations. I would suggest listening to the E&S podcast which gives a really good description of the FFP issues and how the narrative of we’ve sold £90m therefore there is no problem, is inaccurate and too simplistic. We all want...
  7. F

Short memories ?

Julen has done superb, the issues we had last season and pre Julen still exist (not fluid enough, don’t create enough and don’t score enough and we struggle against pressing / fluid teams). But despite that he’s done an amazing job and one crap result doesn’t change that. Same as Saturdays...
  8. F

So who is Julen prepared to let leave ?

Based on games so far and minutes on pitch, it’s clear some players may not be in his plans Raul - not getting much time af all Guedes - so far back in the pecking order and neto due back Jonny - despite previous time together, he’s back up at most Mosquera and Ronan - will be loaned / sold...
  9. F

Fabio and Conor

Anyone know the situations on these deals Coady - can’t come back in the season, but at season end is it he signs for Everton if they want or can we pull the plug ? Fabio - can we bring him back in Jan with a few Just wondering around the terms of deals
  10. F

Maybe we should have kept Lage

..........Until the Arsenal game and then switched him for Lopetegui. Harsh I know and a bit disingenuous, but points are priority. I guess the question is - would we have got more points under Lage until 12/11, or more points sacking Lage and Davis in charge? Hindsight I know, but despite...
  11. F

Something is going on

Something is going on. Shocking result at weekend, no way they’d continue to wait until Jan. Yet not a single strong rumour of new interviews / options For me this means either Lopetegui is coming in Jan Wolves are being sold in next few weeks and new manager won’t be chosen until then...
  12. F

Dear fosun

Thank you for changing our club. The last 4 years have been the best in the last 40 and many younger fans maybe can’t appreciate that we’ve been spoilt. Our forty year average is championship 8th probably. So thanks, you’ve raised the bar and we now have a chance it cementing a prem place...
  13. F

Biggest mistake of the summer ?

Tough start and work to be done for sure. I happen to think the World Cup break will be a good thing for us to reset and get a new manager in etc. However, that doesn’t change the fact that mistakes have been made this summer to leave us here. Coady, MGW, centre halves sold, silva loaned when...
  14. F

Irrespective of the manager, the questions that need answering

Loads of names, mostly managers we’ve never heard of if we are being honest or have little actual knowledge of their style, temperament etc . I hope this is a true football decision and they don’t rush it. But irrespective of the manager there are questions that need answering. These aren’t...
  15. F

Neto

Neto being offered to United according to a few sources Made up ? Sell for right price ? Keep at all costs ? What we thinking
  16. F

Agreed budget is always the context

What a difference a week or two makes. Hugely exciting news on Nunes and I would hope a striker to follow. After that it’s who else goes out if anyone. So if we retain neves and mgw as well it’s unquestionably a strong window. So does this mean everyone who questioned Jeff and sellars is wrong...
  17. F

Fulham don’t assume

Second game against a Fulham side that are not the Fulham side of the past. Anyone who is sat thinking we have a divine right to win, must get three points or is ready to turn on the team and board please don’t. Should we aim to win - of course we should Should we have confidence - yes But...
  18. F

What we can learn from recent history

So we are all checking Twitter hourly and listening and responding to rumour after rumour, usually put round by agents trying to create a story / sale. The reality lies in the recent history, what can we learn from that ? Well firstly when we sign a player, it is rarely a player that has been...
Back
Top Bottom