Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Latest activity

• SuperGran
    SuperGran reacted to WorcesterWanderer's post in the thread Team vs Bournemouth with Like Like.
    Woke up at 6am. Feel like a kid on Christmas morning. Excitement is at such a high level, just want to jump in a time machine until I'm...
  • CrazyCrane
    CrazyCrane reacted to Minimalist's post in the thread Gary’s De-Presser with Like Like.
    As someone who isn’t on twitter I do very much appreciate these sort of posts as I wouldn’t otherwise see it. Cheers.
  • S
    SmiffyWolf reacted to wolfslair's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    Followed by the copy and paste story from anonymous source “seff jhi” that the manager was prickly and hard to work with and at times...
  • E
    Edinburgh Wolf reacted to Wonder Boyo's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    I think it was unforgivable not to give Raul a chance to say goodbye at Molineux. I was there and absolutely fuming about it. Although...
  • E
    Edinburgh Wolf reacted to JR WAS KING's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    And the way he treated Raul. Refusing to bring him on for a final time in a meaningless home game so that we could all give him the send...
  • SuperGran
    SuperGran reacted to Hot Fuss's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    Gaz took over a club who’d lost their previous game 9-0. Loppy joined us with a months break to work with and 70 million pounds worth...
  • F
    Bournemouth head coach Andoni Iraola insists the narrative against Wolves is about league positions. Read more on Tribal Football...
  • F
    Wolves star Mario Lemina insists the team are motivated to perform in every game. Read more on Tribal Football Continue reading...
  • F
    Wolves manager Gary O'Neil is upbeat going into the final five matches of the season. Read more on Tribal Football Continue reading...
  • C
    Chesterfieldwolf reacted to old wittonian's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    Does anyone know know why he was a no show please?
  • Ned
    Ned reacted to SmiffyWolf's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    He did a great job from where we were when he came in we were buried and heading to the champ. People may not have liked him but has...
  • Hot Fuss
    Hot Fuss replied to the thread Lopetegui.
    The comment was about the situation they both arrived into, so signings Bournemouth made 3 months later weren’t relevant. He did a good...
  • Ned
    Ned reacted to wolfslair's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    didn’t say he got a bed of roses did I, nor did I imply it. I made a far and accurate statement of fact over their existing/non...
  • Ned
    Ned reacted to SingYourHeartsOut's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    Beat Villa, then lost to Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool. Hardly the start of nightmares was it? Still finished below Wolves in the table...
  • W
    wolfslair replied to the thread Lopetegui.
    When you are controlled by ego and hubris like JL, he was never just going to accept it. Also if he is a man of morals and the...
Back
Top Bottom