Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Your Wolves dreams/nightmares

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had a strange dream/nightmare last night where i was putting money on a bet for Fabian Delph to sign for us.. Then i woke up..
What Wolves related dreams/nightmares have you had?

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Not a dream as such but last season I had a fleeting but vivid vision while washing the dishes.

Jeff Shi rather unbalanced with spectacles coming off and an embarrassed grin on was being carried on players' shoulders.....gold and black flags and scarves everywhere and at a massive ground.

No clue on any dates.

Felt silly about mentioning previously but as you've created the opportunity...:blush::D

M

Mr Wolf

Had a dream the other night that Dave Edwards bought me a new styled Honda Civic, black metallic with orange/black leather seats & trim.

Sounds strange but I'm tempted to buy one now haha.

Neves wolf

Reaction score
I had a dream the Easter when we had an eleven point lead. I dreamt that we would blow it. And we all know what happened. Made up for it the following Easter. I dreamt we would win the play offs. And we did

D

Deleted member 4382

I had a very detailed dream recently that was sort of Wolves related...
It involved me, Suzie Perry and Jacque Oatly!:rolleyes::oops:

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For quite a few years after it happened I kept having the same dream of that McGinley game being replayed, and us deservedly winning.

No other event has haunted me as much as that, honestly. For years after my Mrs was actually known as 'will you shutup about bloody Bolton now'

Back
Top Bottom