Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Yeovil tickets - pay on gate?

De Wolfs Mullet

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thread title says it all really. Just wondered if I could turn up and pay on the day at the turnstiles.

Had a nose on the website but I'm still seeing ticket sales for the Middlesbrough game, and only online sales for Yeovil.

ProudWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pay on the gate is a thing of the past. Just pick a seat online and print it off 5 minutes before you set off. So easy.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be if I could remember my customer number, password to login :(
if you know the email address you should be able to get the user id sent and then get a passwrd reset link sent.

If fact looks like its changed and you need to know your supporter number
If you ring the ticket office and give them your address details they should be able to look up your supporter number

D

Deleted member 4456

Don't they usually set up a cash turnstile in the Billy Quiet for these games?

De Wolfs Mullet

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I tried re-registering on the ticket site and it won't even let me do that. Town is a compulsory address field, but doesn't seem to like Warwick when I try to enter that!

G

GNLwolf

No idea if its the same this season but last year (v Cambridge) I decided about an hour before the game to go and paid at the ticket office - got a seat behind the goal in the South Bank. Don't see why it would be any different this year unless there's more interest.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How much are tickets for this?

If you haven't got a printer use the computers and printers at your closest library, mine costs 10p for 1 side.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
No idea if its the same this season but last year (v Cambridge) I decided about an hour before the game to go and paid at the ticket office - got a seat behind the goal in the South Bank. Don't see why it would be any different this year unless there's more interest.

Sure this will be possible, the sales look terrible currently even in the South Bank. Also it is free to collect if people can't print, or by paying the £10 in cash at the TO.

Two years ago in a moment of genius I turned up with my card having assumed I'd uploaded the ticket only to be told I couldn't have and went down the the BW to pay cash (missing Bright's goal)

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If you haven't got a printer use the computers and printers at your closest library, mine costs 10p for 1 side.

Or print it off at work and pay nothing!!
Sometimes I do it in colour (best quality print setting) - how's that for sticking it to the man!

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

£10 adults and £8 for concessions so my lad told me.

In two minds whether to go to this, my lads desperate to attend but I go on holiday the next day and I don't know if I can be fussed.

The_Blade

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I tried re-registering on the ticket site and it won't even let me do that. Town is a compulsory address field, but doesn't seem to like Warwick when I try to enter that!
Give them a call. They can reset it over the phone.

D

Deleted member 4257

Would be if I could remember my customer number, password to login :(
Either email club and they will email your supporter number and you can reset password then print at home, if you don't have a printer pop down to your local library and login or print at work.
Alternatively looks like ticket sales are low so pop to ticket office before game as can't imagine queue being that bad.
I agree there should be cash turnstiles for this, as it's £10 can't be too much hassle as no change will need to be given as fans should have there tenners ready. Maybe even SL5 as a unreserved block.

Death Owl

Reaction score
Sure this will be possible, the sales look terrible currently even in the South Bank. Also it is free to collect if people can't print, or by paying the £10 in cash at the TO.

Two years ago in a moment of genius I turned up with my card having assumed I'd uploaded the ticket only to be told I couldn't have and went down the the BW to pay cash (missing Bright's goal)
You can usually pay on the gate for these cup games. I thought about paying online and picking the tickets up from the ground but you still have to pay £1.50 for each ticket the club prints. Think the club have got this wrong and should address the issue. Also feel this match should be free to season ticket holders

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Do the print at home tickets scan in at the turnstiles if they're downloaded to your phone? Anyone tried it?
no, you fold them in half and shove them into the slot, you woh get your phone in there

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
You can usually pay on the gate for these cup games. I thought about paying online and picking the tickets up from the ground but you still have to pay £1.50 for each ticket the club prints. Think the club have got this wrong and should address the issue. Also feel this match should be free to season ticket holders

If you go into the ticketing site for this game I think you can collect for free for this game (it says 1.50 but doesn't add it), not sure if this is a one off though.

W

wolvesultra

They'll add a cash turnstile in the Billy Wright upper I'm sure

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I normally go in the Billy quiet for the first round,like I do for the friendlies,I was in there for the Leicester game.I have always paid on the door.;)

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The club tweeted tonight that pay on the day would be available in the Billy Wright.

Back
Top Bottom