Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

WOW Fans: Supporter Clubs section gone!

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Since Wolves revamped their official website, under FANS, the Supporter Clubs link has vanished...

So, there are no contact details of Wolves Supporters Clubs based in the UK and around the world on the official site anymore.

I was hoping Wolves were busily revamping that section too, but nothing has appeared until now.

Which is a shame, because it has proved very helpful to fan clubs in the past.

I intend to contact the Wolves Supporter Liaison Officer on the subject, but before I do, can anyone shed any light on what has happened to it?

Cheers.

J

Jungleee

Probably just lost in translation and they've forgotten to update the new website.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
we've got no u21 team on the new website either

ginboomerang

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Try this bloke, after the introductory email from him when first appointed......zilch.

"It is my absolute intention to make stronger contact with our non-Wolverhampton based fans and provide you with an avenue to answer any question you may have or issues resolving"

Please feel free to contact me on either of the numbers below or by e-mail at this address

Paul Richards
Supporter Liaison Officer

01902 828309
Mobile: 07833 051063

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I will contact Paul Richards soon, and hopefully he can help to get the Supporter Clubs link reinstated. Supporters Clubs sounds better to my ears...

D

Dewsburywolf

Since Wolves revamped their official website, under FANS, the Supporter Clubs link has vanished...

So, there are no contact details of Wolves Supporters Clubs based in the UK and around the world on the official site anymore.

Well if it stops StefanWolves from stalking me I can live with it :eek:

Back
Top Bottom