Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

World cup build up

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies if there is a similar thread out there that i missed. Just a thread to discuss World Cup related news.

Yesterday news i heard Roma midfielder Nainggolan has missed out on the Belgium squad - absolute madness surely??

Mauro Icardi has missed out on the Argentina squad, despite being Serie A joint top goalscorer this season

Harry Kane has been named as Englands captain - Good choice by Southgate? He's announced it early which is a good idea as it puts the issue to bed early on, the media certainly like to make a big deal about it.

W

Will Wolf

Apologies if there is a similar thread out there that i missed. Just a thread to discuss World Cup related news.

Yesterday news i heard Roma midfielder Nainggolan has missed out on the Belgium squad - absolute madness surely??

Mauro Icardi has missed out on the Argentina squad, despite being Serie A joint top goalscorer this season

Harry Kane has been named as Englands captain - Good choice by Southgate? He's announced it early which is a good idea as it puts the issue to bed early on, the media certainly like to make a big deal about it.

And Neves isn't in the Portugal squad.

Haven't really given much thought to the World Cup, still recovering from this season :confused:

D

Deleted member 4453

Reading FFT, the Argentina manager wants everything to revolve around Messi, hence why Icardi could well miss out.

We'll see how that one works out for them...

M

MonkeySpanner

Can't wait as this void that is in my live regarding competitive football and all the speculation regarding Wolves signings is driving me crazy.

First things first though, Saturday sees the Championship play-off final followed by the Champions League final.......happy day's.

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the face of it leaving out a top scoring striker in a good league is utter madness, however when you consider how they play and the other strikers selected it isn't so mad: Higiuin, Dyabla, Messi and Aguero!

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are question marks over Dybala and Higuain whether do it when it really counts in the big games, still amazing forward talent. At the other end of the pitch they look really short on quality.

Sergio Romero has been ruled out of the WC, i presume that makes Caballero number 1.

Back
Top Bottom