Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves vs Haaland

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I have a ticket for the man city game available, as brother cannot make it now, in the north bank upper, dm me if interested.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As good a time as any for an update. Just league goals remember.

Wolves 3
Haaland 11

There's still time for us to stage a fightback after the internationals. And to be fair he's scored more than a lot of Premier League clubs so far.

He's a freak.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Wolves 3
Haaland 11

There's still time for us to stage a fightback after the internationals. And to be fair he's scored more than a lot of Premier League clubs so far.

He's a freak.
Can't see us reaching 11 goals this side of Christmas

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Wolves 3
Haaland 11

He's a freak.

Our scoring record is a freak, too. Freakishly bad, unfortunately.

molineux man

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thought he was pretty poor today by his standards. Miscontrolled it a few times and even his goal was a bit of a scuffed shot.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s definitely a unit. Reminded me a bit of bully in that he’s no where near as skilful as the rest of the team, his first touch isn’t great but his second touch is a goal. Even though he scuffed the shot yesterday it was in the corner, which was Bully’s great strength, he always hit the corner of the goal or the side netting inside of the goal, very difficult for keepers. He also takes his shots early. Just wish we could try and hit the goal.

bilstonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thought he was pretty poor today by his standards. Miscontrolled it a few times and even his goal was a bit of a scuffed shot.
His link up play and general ball mastery is pretty poor compared to a typical elite striker- I foolishly thought he would flop at City due to this.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His link up play and general ball mastery is pretty poor compared to a typical elite striker- I foolishly thought he would flop at City due to this.
I was looking at him yesterday and whilst I agree his ball control is nothing special his ability to find space is fantastic. He's always on the move and ready to take a pass or move for a through ball. Looking at him you realise how static we are, Adama being the worst. I'm fed up of every time a Wolves player gets the ball he's surrounded by opponents. We're rarely ever in space.

Oldvic161

Groupie
Reaction score
Haven’t city scored 8 at molineux since April and we’ve scored 4, we are absolutely toothless, in fact we’re mouthless or more likely headless chickens
Haaland 46 league goals
Wolves 23 if we are lucky
He’s a machine we’re going down with this manager

Last edited:

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was looking at him yesterday and whilst I agree his ball control is nothing special his ability to find space is fantastic. He's always on the move and ready to take a pass or move for a through ball. Looking at him you realise how static we are, Adama being the worst. I'm fed up of every time a Wolves player gets the ball he's surrounded by opponents. We're rarely ever in space.

Seemed like Haaland touched the ball about 4 times yesterday. Scored with one of them. Our problems are the other way round, we keep signing forwards who do all the fancy trickery, but just don't score.

If only we had a player who couldn't do any back heels, link ups or fancy flicks, but just scored a goal ever 3 or 4 matches.

On the static-ness. What's happening there? Numerous times we lost the ball and players didn't seem in a hurry to get back. It's been there for a while, but is getting worse. It's that kind of thing that leads me to think there's something wrong somewhere and they are just doing enough to get by. Watched Forest the other night, they lack quality and with all their new players, look as incoherent as us. But they have twice the drive and energy we have. We won't beat them unless we buck our ideas up fast.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seemed like Haaland touched the ball about 4 times yesterday. Scored with one of them. Our problems are the other way round, we keep signing forwards who do all the fancy trickery, but just don't score.

If only we had a player who couldn't do any back heels, link ups or fancy flicks, but just scored a goal ever 3 or 4 matches.

On the static-ness. What's happening there? Numerous times we lost the ball and players didn't seem in a hurry to get back. It's been there for a while, but is getting worse. It's that kind of thing that leads me to think there's something wrong somewhere and they are just doing enough to get by. Watched Forest the other night, they lack quality and with all their new players, look as incoherent as us. But they have twice the drive and energy we have. We won't beat them unless we buck our ideas up fast.
Podence is a pain in the **** with all his ****ing back heels and flicks (similar to MGW) which rarely come off. Neto is still not at it after his injury and Guedes shows promise but fades as the game goes on. Traore - who knows what's happening with him and Hwang, well best keep shtum! And that's out forward line! Costa is our one and only hope now. If he touches the ball 4 times and scores once I will be delighted tbh! I watched Leicester on MOTD and you could see players there not trying, not interested and not working for Rodgers. This either is or will start happening at Wolves imo and this will then likely spell the end for Lage.

MrwulfAndrew

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Podence is a pain in the **** with all his ****ing back heels and flicks (similar to MGW) which rarely come off. Neto is still not at it after his injury and Guedes shows promise but fades as the game goes on. Traore - who knows what's happening with him and Hwang, well best keep shtum! And that's out forward line! Costa is our one and only hope now. If he touches the ball 4 times and scores once I will be delighted tbh! I watched Leicester on MOTD and you could see players there not trying, not interested and not working for Rodgers. This either is or will start happening at Wolves imo and this will then likely spell the end for Lage.
Basically this!

Back
Top Bottom