Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves vs Chelsea tickets

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tickets on sale now to members with 150 loyalty points. Just got mine really looking forward to this one. Strangely there was no upload to smart card option so had to go for print at home.

W

wolvesultra

Cheers had missed this not sure can make the game yet I'll get a ticket just in case.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wolvesultra

On sale to 100 points as of this morning
722 left in SW corner
38 in the family enclosure

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would be there, if it was on a weekend!

Why we need an expanded Molineux and soon!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Should sell out quite quick I guess.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't get in to the Novatel! Luckily got a room at Redwings; swore I'd never stay at the Brittania ever again - rather sleep in the bus station!

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't get in to the Novatel! Luckily got a room at Redwings; swore I'd never stay at the Brittania ever again - rather sleep in the bus station!
Don't think much of Redwings to be honest. Stayed there a few times. Feel like they are always trying to rip you off.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised at how slow this is selling as well. First game I've managed to get in a stand other than the temp one this season.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought this one would sell out much quicker.

W

wolvesultra

Its a Wednesday night at a time many are forking out hundreds towards Christmas I'm not surprised they've gone at around the same speed some lesser games on weekends have.

Still only 300 left which will be snapped up as soon as hits general sale. Quite surprised they don’t use a loyalty point gap for non members. Sure earlier in the season they did.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its a Wednesday night at a time many are forking out hundreds towards Christmas I'm not surprised they've gone at around the same speed some lesser games on weekends have.

Still only 300 left which will be snapped up as soon as hits general sale. Quite surprised they don’t use a loyalty point gap for non members. Sure earlier in the season they did.
They do mate. 30 loyalty points went on sale yesterday morning general sale tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom