Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves Virtual Mascot Package !

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Good Idea or Bad ???? - I have no kids so at least it's not for me !

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You get a full kit thrown in so it’s really whether the difference between full kit price and £95 is of value.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
You get a full kit thrown in so it’s really whether the difference between full kit price and £95 is of value.
Not ONLY a Kit Ginger Chimp - but -

• A full 2020/21 Wolves kit of your choice.
  • A personalised letter from a Wolves first-team player and a mascot pennant signed by the same player.
  • Your photo and name featured alongside fellow mascots on the @Wolves Twitter and Instagram channels.
  • Your photo and name featured alongside fellow mascots in the physical and digital matchday programme.
  • Your photo and name featured alongside fellow mascots in the Wolves pre-match email.
  • Your photo and name featured alongside other mascots on the big screen pre-match at Molineux.
  • A 45-minute live mascot virtual Teams experience, where you’ll go behind the scenes inside the Molineux tunnel pre-match.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not ONLY a Kit Ginger Chimp - but -

• A full 2020/21 Wolves kit of your choice.
  • A personalised letter from a Wolves first-team player and a mascot pennant signed by the same player.
  • Your photo and name featured alongside fellow mascots on the @Wolves Twitter and Instagram channels.
  • Your photo and name featured alongside fellow mascots in the physical and digital matchday programme.
  • Your photo and name featured alongside fellow mascots in the Wolves pre-match email.
  • Your photo and name featured alongside other mascots on the big screen pre-match at Molineux.
  • A 45-minute live mascot virtual Teams experience, where you’ll go behind the scenes inside the Molineux tunnel pre-match.
My point being ... is the rest of that stuff worth the difference in prIce between a full kit and £95.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
My point being ... is the rest of that stuff worth the difference in prIce between a full kit and £95.
£75 for a Junior Shirt, Shorts & Socks - so would parents, etc consider a personalised letter from a Wolves player, a signed Pennant & a load of virtual stuff worth £20 - if I were a parent I'd think that reasonable in all honesty, unless Junior had already got a strip . . .

Wolf-Pack

Reaction score
Excellent pricing really. The personal touch of a letter would really sell it to me but my children are too old now...

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£75 for a Junior Shirt, Shorts & Socks - so would parents, etc consider a personalised letter from a Wolves player, a signed Pennant & a load of virtual stuff worth £20 - if I were a parent I'd think that reasonable in all honesty, unless Junior had already got a strip . . .
If it’s £75 for a full kit then, yeah, that looks good value.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Do u think they would let me do this, Im 60 soon and all celebrations & holidays are cancelled this would make my day :):)

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its £75 for a kit?
Bloody hell Wolves. Should be free for kids to be mascots.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sold out not surprised. I will break it to my sixteen year old daughter. She could pass for thirteen.

D

Deleted member 11332

I think it's a great option for both club and fans. Actually priced spot on aswell I think considering cost of kit etc.

D

Deleted member 7041

Great idea and good value. We are a business at the end of the day.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would imagine quite a few who might want to be mascots a want their kids to be may already have bought this seasons kit (I guess you can choose different version of the kit). (maybe they could have done an option without the kit for a lesser price ?)
I guess a good idea but does seem a bit like a sales drive do sell more kits

Back
Top Bottom