Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh well… it was coming the second we stepped out for the second half.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Now GON is bringing Hugo Bueno on… no ****?
Every ****ing game the signs are evident and every Wolves fan can tell you what is going wrong. But then Gary can’t see it until it’s too late.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Terrible from Sa and Gomes not charging in to clear

Cannot blame Gomes for that at all!!!!!!!!!

That is 100% on Sa!!!!

For a professional keeper that is ****ing embarrassing!!

Not the first time ward prowse has mugged him off for **** positioning….. do we all remember that free kick from over 30 yards a few seasons back?

silverwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Terrible game management. West Ham came out up for it in the second half. Really lacklustre performance by Wolves this half. I have to say with this team I’m never confident when we go ahead.

We either aren’t able to keep it up for a full 90, or it’s an instruction by O’Neil. But I hate that we continually sit off when ahead.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree. I’d just like him to be positioned better to be able to cover Sa’s screw up

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1st half was great.
2nd half was Non League ****e!

Moyes has Tactical outdone GON.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree. I’d just like him to be positioned better to be able to cover Sa’s screw up

He would have to have been set behind the goal line to make any difference to that scenario…….

His position was not even close to an issue.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
For all GONs plaudits and good work, so often during games the experienced managers make a couple of tweaks and he has zero idea how to react. Got to improve on that next season.
I think it's more that he can get an obviously inferior squad playing well with a game plan, but once it's not exactly like he's told them it will be, they don't know what to do....and they can't sort it themselves because they aren't as good as their opposition.

Tough to legislate for your captain just being a hapless schmuck sometimes. Or your keeper letting in a direct corner.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cannot blame Gomes for that at all!!!!!!!!!

That is 100% on Sa!!!!

For a professional keeper that is ****ing embarrassing!!

Not the first time ward prowse has mugged him off for **** positioning….. do we all remember that free kick from over 30 yards a few seasons back?
Never mind, we’ve got Bentley and Tom King ready to challenge him

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So many ****ing basic errors . Yet they are paid a week what I get a year

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For all GONs plaudits and good work, so often during games the experienced managers make a couple of tweaks and he has zero idea how to react. Got to improve on that next season.
That's because he's not a tactical genius. The issues with his game management never went away. What he's been good at is freeing players up to express themselves.

It's not just him tho - the lack of leadership on the pitch from kilman is clear as day. Good behind the scenes perhaps but not on the pitch.

Anyway, we have time left to get this back!

Back
Top Bottom