Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
An intriguing match this one as prior to our team being announced, we cannot be sure who is available to play. A win here is essential if we are to keep our hopes of European competition alive. So, as it is Wolves we all know what usually happens in these situations.

Time to get a winning result here Wolves. We know you can and you know you can, so COYW and get those 3 points please! :D :D :D

1712408453980.png
Santiago Bueno and Tommy Doyle into the XI

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's got to be incredibly frustrating for Hugo Bueno. Doherty against Bowen will be interesting...

I can't say I'm feeling at all positive with yet again no focal point on the pitch. If Cunha is fit then he should be starting.

Jeru360

Reaction score
This is what I wanted to see at halftime last week so….RAN with a free role up top - love to see it. Would rather Bueno over Doc but otherwise this lineup gives us the best chance to win.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Those thinking Hugo should be starting over Doc at LB please play back his performance mid week at Burnley he was dreadful.

Alienwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That's got to be incredibly frustrating for Hugo Bueno. Doherty against Bowen will be interesting...

I can't say I'm feeling at all positive with yet again no focal point on the pitch. If Cunha is fit then he should be starting.

The good news is that it looks as if Bowen is playing a central role today, the bad news is that Doc will have to contend with marking Kudus instead

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should be starting Cunha and Dawson, not bringing them on when we are 2 down. Bueno should be starting over Doc FFS. We could lose this by HT with that team.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Threadbare and patchwork, but if one good thing comes out of this difficult period it will be Ait-Nouri's development as a roaming left-sided forward, in the vein of a Robert Pires. He could well bloom into a very special player with his technique and versatility.

Think Bowen might leave Doc upside down in a ditch, however.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like most, I would prefer an up and coming Hugo over an down and going Doc, but my principal fear is; where are the goals coming from?

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe a goal comes from a header. Some big lads for corners.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Too much cotton wool round Cunha? Ait-Nouri as centre forward sums up the self-imposed mess the club have got themselves into.
Glad to see Doyle in there but he needs to get forward much more.
Blimey crazy times indeed. If we get a point it will be a miracle.

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Should be starting Cunha and Dawson, not bringing them on when we are 2 down. Bueno should be starting over Doc FFS. We could lose this by HT with that team.

Lots of people blamed/criticised GON for Neto's injury, for playing him after he had passed fitness tests... Cunha is fit enough for the bench, but less recovered than Neto was when we started him... so absolutely the right decision to not start him today.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are we going to play them all up front...???

That isn’t what your post said.

You said there is no pace in that line up…….

There is some pace in it.

I also would say Lemina isnt slow either

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Gary isn't making the same ****ing mistake a third time with being too hasty with injury recovery. He probably still feels like a mug for Neto...

Good for him.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
According to the tv Doyle is going to be playing centre forward.

Back
Top Bottom