Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v West Ham predictions

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not got a good feeling about this one

Anyone know how they are for injuries ?

Moyes is a sly old fox and always seems to do a number on us

We need Cunha to start...heart 1 -1

Head 1 - 2 to them....or worse.....

Really could do with Dawson back and i would feel more confident...knows their players strengths etc

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The last couple of West Ham matches I've seen Antonio has looked lively. If he plays I can see him giving our defenders plenty of trouble. They have giant defenders too so I don't hold out much hope for Fraser or Chiwome if one of them starts.

Wolves 0 West Ham 2.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
The away game had the health issues, but Dawson had his worst game in a Wolves shirt. O'Neil keeps trying stuff to make the attack work, but it's still lacking. Doesn't sound like Cunha will be able to start, so same problem as recently, add to that RAN is our best attacking option, but Bowen will play down their right, so good luck with Hugo or Doc coping there.

Hate to be negative before we've even got to Friday, but can't see us keeping a clean sheet or scoring. 0-2

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same as before, difficult to predict a win without a goal threat. I don’t know how the forward line will look but Fraser or Chiwome will get eaten alive against their brutes at the back. They’re a physical but basic side but I just can’t see us getting anything from this.

0-2 and my phone going mental with all my West Ham mates taking the ****.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
West Ham aren't the nicest side to watch but to me that means they'd try and grind out a result. I see two possibilities here. A 1-1 draw or a scrappy win for either side, ie a 1-0 or 2-1.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having missed the last few homes games to being on holidays, I am really looking forward to getting back in my ST seat.
Sadly I really do worry for us on this one. We've been poor and RAN seems to be our sole creative outlet.

I genuinely fear we might be on the end of a spanking - 1-4

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think they're good for at least one, so someone needs to have his shooting boots on for us.

So, positive head on, we're reduced to 10 men but still somehow manage to carve out a108th minute winner courtesy of Wes Okoduwa, who then has to get on his push bike and dash home in order to complete his weekend homework for Monday.

Sephiroth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham aren't the nicest side to watch but to me that means they'd try and grind out a result. I see two possibilities here. A 1-1 draw or a scrappy win for either side, ie a 1-0 or 2-1.

So a draw, a wolves win or a west ham win….

Hell of a prediction that mate, id get some money on it :D

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's a funny one West Ham/Palace always seem to beat us away and we tend to win at home from recent memory.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They'll bully us on set plays and kill us on counters. Think their attack will be far too strong for our leaky defence, we don't have the players available to hurt them and can see a bit of a beating to be honest. 1-4 West Ham

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Talk about sitting on the fence!

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having missed the last few homes games to being on holidays, I am really looking forward to getting back in my ST seat.
Sadly I really do worry for us on this one. We've been poor and RAN seems to be our sole creative outlet.

I genuinely fear we might be on the end of a spanking - 1-4

You win the internet for referencing MF Doom

Back
Top Bottom