Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Spurs verdict

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Andy Keogh, Championship winner, who played 129 times for us, scoring 23 goals and laying on who knows how many for SEB, scorer of our first ever Premier League away goal, hated by idiots, loved by anyone with half a brain? That Andy Keogh?

He cost £600k, not £40m.

I like Cunha too!
Keogh… first ever Premier League away goal?

I’m struggling with this :)

Iversen?

Or…like… in the MM-era?

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So I just finished watching the end of the game back (do I need to say why?) and it's really notable just how after it the whole press got in the lead up to the winner. Just absolutely not going to let Spurs see out comfortable possession. The chaos leading to the foul on Lemina started with a Sarabia chargedown.

Also, Spurs got tired. That's what happens when you run hard all game...those kinds of autopilot mistakes happen at the end of a match when players are tired. Those defenders were out on their feet by the end.

Last edited:

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves have scored six goals via substitutes in the Premier League this season, with only Brighton and Arsenal (both seven) having more. Sarabia's was also the first goal scored by a Wolves player this season that wasn’t scored or assisted by one of Pedro Neto or Hwang Hee-chan

Plovdiv Wolf

Reaction score
Good One Lol GIF by Justin
Was not his best game but little harsh.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So I just finished watching the end of the game back (do I need to say why?) and it's really notable just how after it the whole press got in the lead up to the winner. Just absolutely not going to let Spurs see out comfortable possession. The chaos leading to the foul on Lemina started with a Sarabia chargedown.

Also, Spurs got tired. That's what happens when you run hard all game...those kinds of autopilot mistakes happen at the end of a match when players are tired. Those defenders were out on their feet by the end.
They did exactly what I was hoping we would vdo when we equalised at Sheffield. They were literally on their knees and I thought we might go on and win.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a day, think I've still not recovered from drinking all day afterwards.

The celebrations in the South Bank were spectacular. So many on the floor. Slight shame the goals weren't scored in front of the South Bank as haven't really seen a proper video of the celebrations. It really was up there with United (H) in the FA Cup. Full credit to O'Neil for getting this side playing like the Nuno days.

I said all along about the atmosphere that in this country it's entirely down to what your team does on the pitch.

We've now got a team that plays with intensity/passion and the fans have helped us to eight points from 4 of the best teams in the country.

Aside from the obvious mentions, thought Kilman was outstanding on Saturday. Really commanding, assured display.
I went up the stairs to clap em off then beat the queue, then realised my phone was missing. I went back down and the folks in the next row were waving them at me, along with my house keys, laughing.

The atmosphere until about 70 mins was poor but I reckon it'll build as we become more confident that this is a side that battles and deserves our support. I'm loving seeing O'Neill deliver, I thought he'd do okay (as I've posted) but didn't think we'd be this good this soon :)

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just been watching the highlights on the OS and surprised to see how many supporting staff there where celebrating on the side lines. Do Mixers know who all these people were and what jobs they may be doing? There must have been 25/30+.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We had a friend who didn't realise it was an early KO until he switched TNT on at 12.30 to see what the early ko was :);), he never made the match
It’s happened to me twice before. In the late 90’s, I was making great time for a 3pm kick-off against Birmingham City and it wasn’t until I tuned into 107 The Wolf as I got near to Molineux, that I heard the match commentary as the second half was about to start. Honestly, all I wanted to do after that was punch myself in the face, very hard. We won in the end with some late’ish goals, so not a complete disaster. The hard part was getting someone to let me in after the second half had started.
The other time, I got a train from Sheffield into New Street, New Street to Wolvo, walked to the ground thinking how quiet it was, and we were playing away at Bradford. ****!!!!
I’ve sorted my **** out now so I'm more of a recognisably sane member of the community.

Sheffield Wolf

Reaction score
Why is there no every angle videos yet for the goals?

Last edited:

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow that’s a big jump, 4th tier to the Premier League, not saying he couldn’t, but I’d be amazed if we signed him.
Oh I would also be amazed but he has 100 goals in 140 games so he is hot property. The hottest lower division striker since a certain Steve Bull .

Back
Top Bottom