Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Spurs verdict

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Due to work I only caught the 2nd half unfortunately. But I'm absolutely buzzing now.
On 90 I was feeling quite 'meh' and accepting of a defeat although I thought we deserved more.
Of these so called 6 points we've been robbed of we'd now be sitting in 6th place I think.
We're showing fight and quality, more so than under any other coach since Nuno and for that GoN I doff my cap.

It's a sex wee Saturday.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
****ing hell yessss! Sarabia I’ve not been too kind to you but that finish and assist was top drawer. In truth I feel we deserved that. Plenty of hard work maybe a lot of quality in the final third but who gives a **** now? 3 lovely points

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fabulous end to the game. 12th place tonight but will probably slip down a place after west ham v forest tomorrow

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Getting that out of Sarabia, even just once, after the time he has had so far speaks to the quality of the environment. That guy could very easily be sulking and useless. Instead, he just did that....he's clearly engaged and working.

Man, that was awesome!

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s incredible how many games finish like this.
So frustrating to get into good positions so often only to squander or be denied.
But that showed the belief. We just kept at it.
And this without Neto.
Really, really top result.

And just imagine where we would be in the table without the VAR nonsense in previous games.
Enjoy Saturday night everyone

casbul

Reaction score
Honestly given the performance up to our two goals I would've been OK with a 1-0 loss - yes we were wasteful, but GON has instilled a pack mentality back into this team that's been missing for too long. And that's what brought us the two goals (that and pure quality from Sarabia!) - not giving up until the final whistle and believing we could win. Proud of the boys.

Back
Top Bottom