Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Spurs predictions

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well we should know how they're going to set up and shouldn't expect too many surprises, meaning we should look half decent against them (because we're a half decent side)

Encouraging draw, 1-1

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Injuries and suspensions have made this fixture far more competitive!!!!

All depends on if we go city approach or take the hand break off a little bit more because of their issues…….. but with Neto, it is still a massive task even with their players missing as this spurs team are motivated and look like they will run through brick was for ange!

Spurs will still be very dangerous with son and kulicesvski in the midfield and up top.

A draw at best for me, but that is still a fantastic result!!

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very difficult to predict with the current confrontation our team is receiving from the officials and VAR. If the latter are ready to be fair in their decisions, so I think Wolves may be able to collect at least a point from this match.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Will it be a hattrick of **** decisions from VAR?

I think I'll go with another score draw, 1-1, especially as its one of those dodgy midday kickoffs.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Son is a class above anything else that will be on the pitch. We have to keep him quiet. We need a win and we don’t need any more VAR **** decisions. I’m not confident about either

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Son is a class above anything else that will be on the pitch. We have to keep him quiet. We need a win and we don’t need any more VAR **** decisions. I’m not confident about either
Exactly. Son is one of those players firmly in the World Class division and playing any side he’s in, you need to give 100% to get anything.
If we didn’t have an infuriating habit of switching off for whole swathes of a match, then I’d be more positive. I just don’t think we have the discipline in midfield or in defence.
That being said, a Spurs mate has just told me Maddison might be out….I dare to dream, 2-1 Wolves

Madmalc

Reaction score
I'm expecting another game ruined by VAR and poor ref decisions, with another 3 points robbed off us by PGMOL.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We must be due a dodgy penalty ..good time to play spurs ..3. 0 wolves

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The wolves way seems to be lose to ‘lesser/lower quality’ teams and then topple the big boys, or at least run them close. I’ll call a draw. A zero against would be welcome…

Last edited:

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-1 Wolves. We surely arent going to blow another chance to beat an injury hit side 2 weeks in a row. If we dont at least take a point and give them a really good game i fear for us whenever we dont have Neto playing.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the game is officiated correctly, then I expect to see Wolves win a five goal thriller.

3 - 2 Wolves.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
James Maddison to miss this weekend and the England games.

This is no doubt a big boost for us and thus with Spurs a bit on the ropes, I will go with 2-0 the Old Gold with Hwang again scoring at Molineux.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think this team have a bit of resilience about them this season. I fancy us to bounce back and get a 2-0 win… the issue will be finding a way to get up the pitch without being able to just look for Neto.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs without Van De Ven, Romero, Udogie, Maddison and Richarlison, all confirmed absentees. All of those would probably be starters.

They still have the likes of Son, Kulushevski and Bissouma, but will obviously have to make some serious changes. Presumably Dier starts, but who plays alongside him in central defence?

A game we can win with all their changes and if they play their high line, like they did against Chelsea.

Last edited:

iamthenewno2

Reaction score
We will open up the scoring in the first 5, Cunha, and then successfully hold off Spurs until the 6th minute, as the crowd turn their backs on the game the Ref gives 4 freekicks, 2 penalties and 1 wicket to Spurs and additionally sends off Sa for using his hands (not a clear and obvious error as there is a 90% chance the player is not allowed to use their hands), by the time the crowd turn back GON is seeing red also, from then till the 90th minute the game is pretty quiet, only one more sending off, Gomes, for walking near Richarlison (who nearly died from the encounter).

Wolves win 1-0 (you didn't see that coming did you!) and the Ref is ushered into a darkened room by some of his betting syndicate mates, rumours are he is in Saudi but there are no further reported sightings.

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
16-0 to wolves. VAR Give us 15 pens.

Final goal..fabio is given a free shot at goal by the officials. He hits the post and cunha taps in the rebound.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs injury & suspension list (regular starters highlighted in bold):

Perisic (Knee)
Solomon (Knee)
Richarlison (Groin)
Maddison (Ankle)
Davies (Knock)
Porro (Foot)
Sessegneon (Hamstring)
Van De Ven (Hamstring)

Suspended:
Romero (3 games)
Udogie (1 game)

All of their starting backline is either out injured or suspended, with all the depth options bar Dier & Emerson out too...

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Davies and Dier playing in a high line is asking for trouble. You couldn't ask for a better time to be playing Spurs. 3-1 to the mighty Wolves.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Davies and Dier playing in a high line is asking for trouble. You couldn't ask for a better time to be playing Spurs. 3-1 to the mighty Wolves.
We have to attack them. Maddison out too. We have to press them hard like they will with us. Be brave take risks and make it happen for us

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Presumably Dier starts, but who plays alongside him in central defence?

A game we can win with all their changes and if they play their high line, like they did against Chelsea.
Maybe Ben Davies or, at a push, Hojbjerg.
Agreed about their high line. It was suicidal against Chelsea and would be an invitation to Hwang and Cunha to use their pace.

Back
Top Bottom