Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Southampton prediction

Hugh Jarse

Reaction score
Just on the way down from Loughborough. Today's the day it clicks, 3-1 to us.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Down to whose signings have settled gelled the most. Though our movement is mostly like a team set in thick gel, so that's a start. it always takes time to settle, Haaland will have settled by just about the time we play them. But that must-win match is not with us yet, todays must-win match is Southampton.

Everybody expects the Big Man to be played up front to ping crosses at. Bruno will outwit everybody by playing him out wide on the left, with Podence as a false 9 and Hwang as a fake 10. Unfortunately it will also outwit our own team. Wolves 0 Southampton 1. At least we will end the day ahead of Villa in this seasons Race For Europe.

SheldonWolf

Reaction score
Big question

Does Sasa start or do we stick with Jimmy initially?

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Big question

Does Sasa start or do we stick with Jimmy initially?
Even if Sasa doesn't start how can Jimenez possibly merit a place in the team after Wednesday? I say that in sadness but he's simply no longer a PL striker.

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-1 ( Hwang)

Im expecting Bruno to start with Podence as a false 9 and Moutinho to start in midfield again...... bringing on Sasa, Jimenez, Hwang and Traore with 10 minutes to go.

Sa
Jonny, Collins, Kilman, RAN
Nunes, Neves, Mouts
Neto, Podence, Guedes.

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Feeling oddly positive about today. 2-1 to the good guys and we'll play well.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Score wise I have no clue but I predict we play well for about 45 mins of the game

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Saints will be sinners today, but it won't help their cause.

Wolves 3 - 0 Saints.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just on the way down from Loughborough. Today's the day it clicks, 3-1 to us.
I’m in Loughborough too.

Hope you have a great day. It’s hard living around here with all the Man United fans (Lesta too, but at least they’re local)

ManningtreeWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
An absolute must win and the manner of the performance is important as well. Has to be convincing. If not he surely has to go in the morning if we have any desire to stay in the division..

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-1 ( Hwang)

Im expecting Bruno to start with Podence as a false 9 and Moutinho to start in midfield again...... bringing on Sasa, Jimenez, Hwang and Traore with 10 minutes to go.

Sa
Jonny, Collins, Kilman, RAN
Nunes, Neves, Mouts
Neto, Podence, Guedes.
With 2 available strikers, I’m not sure Bruno would be crazy to start with a false 9. I’d like to think he’ll go for broke today and go 4231 with Podence in the hole behind either jiminez or Sasa

bigbadwolftoo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
don't know what to expect tbh. Looked good for 60 mins at Spuds (but toothless) highlight so far, generally toothless with good half v the Saudis and totally toothless at Bournemouth.
Stop going sideways and taking minutes to decide to move forward, fancy a win, carry on as is 0-0.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Southampton always a decent lively team

Could see it been a 2 1 victory to us, tight game.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Concerned to say the least but either a 1 0 or a 2-1 can't see many goals, not that , that is a surprise

zedkiel60

Groupie
Reaction score
Eventually we are going to click, Hope its today . will take any sort of win but fancy 3-1 to wolves

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not going to lay another egg. 2-0, Collins and Sasa the basha.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure we’ve got a good recent home record against Southampton so that says to me we’re due a loss (irrespective of our current car crash form).

I’ll be bold and actually make a prediction this week, a painful 0-0.
Always ignore past games/records v teams, more bothered about current form and actual players on each team.
Also think we've got another month of nil next to our name. And maybe a free kick to them in the 82nd minute.

Back
Top Bottom