Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Southampton comms thread.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
great win , a much needed one and three points...

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don’t know how, don’t care how, but we needed that as much as any win, in the last 3 years.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Enjoy your evening ladies and gents. Just want Villa to get ****ed up now :)

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Season starts here. Psychologically we just needed a win, it was starting to cripple us. Onwards and upwards.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tfft.
Now I know the result, I actually quite enjoyed parts of that although we went to sleep for 20 minutes I the 2nd half and could have done with earlier subs.
I missed the first 2o minutes, but thought Jonny looked sharper. I think Sasa will score a few but he looks a bit awkward which I guess is not unexpected. Neto had his best game for ages and Nunes showed some flashes. Guedes I am not so sure of...a bit Trincaoesque atm. Lovely cheeky finish from Pod.
Rode our luck a bit, but we will all take the 3 points.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nunes very good. Guedes needs to up his game hugely.

I think Guedes has suffered a bit from coming into a team that was playing pretty poorly. He's got a lot of quality but i think once the team and he settle down he will be fine. Some players just dont hit the ground running and we have to accept that.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Phew !!!
Don't care how we did it but we did!
Just needed that win SO BADLY!!
Nunes is an absolute star.
Matheus had an excellent game.
Neves top man again!
Moutinho really shouldn't be playing the full 90 minutes.
Neto was knackered before being subbed.
Not an earth shattering performance either.
A wins a win and that's all we asked for.

Well done lads!!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For the first time, Nunes looked like the player we thought he would be. From the pass that created the goal, to the end, he was brilliant. Still a lot for us to improve, we've played better and lost before. Showed more determination that we've seen for months in that final 30 mins though.
Overall, so many teams in this league are of similar standard, Southampton are a good side and will consider themselves unlucky. Some days you win matches like that, others you don't and it is great to be on the winning side for the first time in ages. Hopefully that will give a confidence boost as we really needed it.

Willenhall wanderer

Reaction score
YES we won not totally convincing but i dont care i feel we did enough to win against Leeds and should have had at least a draw against Spurs and we did enough to have won against Fulham i hope this win gives our team the injection of confidence going forward

Amsterdam Wolf

Reaction score
A momentous resounding victory in the fact that it was a victory. Onwards and upwards. Today Matheus MOTM. Now need to get back to Adama time at 60 mins, not +80mins and hope that Sasa isn't out injured for weeks on end.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kept refreshing the score every minute or so. Phone now on charge. Convinced at some stage it would show Saints had scored, but no - great!!!!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Defensively we are very solid. Lots of goals going in in the Premier League and lots of teams concede a lot. We won't be hammered by anyone this season. Just need to work out how to put the ball in the onion bag. Hard fought win today but overall deserved.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haven't had a great performance , haven't had a really poor performance. We seem to be more consistent than the rest of the division. Low scoring edgy games.

Willenhall wanderer

Reaction score
Everyone god bless you enjoy the 3 points and the rest of your weekend i am now going to watch Villa get slapped by Man City or hopefully so and i hope their goal difference takes a right battering

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree and its in an area of the pitch that does not affect the opposition, teams are happy for us to have the ball on the halfway line

It's absolutely fine when you are winning. Or drawing 0-0 at Man City. But not acceptable at Bournemouth. Though Forest may disagree! Proves the point though, if Forest killed the match at 2-0, theyd have won.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still not convinced about Lage at all either and sorry if that sounds harsh but I see no identity to our play. Win today great but it shouldnt paper over the cracks.
I know some complain that its too negative on here, but just based on his in-game management over the past 12 months the bloke should be nowhere near the Premier League.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got lucky but overall deserved the win
Nunes outstanding,Neto needs to play on the left,Guedes ran around but poor,Traore won some headers

Keith maniac

Groupie
Reaction score
I don’t get how why you would send Fabio out on loan without a withdrawal clause.

Back
Top Bottom