Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Newcastle predictions

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Feeling upbeat..obviously..i think we stand a chance here

head 1-1....heart 2-1 to us

Just want similar type football that we have been seeing

I think i saw Izak is out ? will certainly help !!

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good time to play them. They have players dropping down injured all over the place. Had a tough match in the week. Got to be 2-1 Wolves.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Head says draw of some description, heart says 2-1 Wolves. Dont think we should fear them and a loss wouldnt be a good result either at home.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A really difficult one. Both sides with skilful players and plenty to play for. I'll go 2-2, and what chance the conditions will cause one or two howlers? Maybe make it a thriller!

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope Pope gets dogs abuse of Nunes proportions
This effalump hasn’t forgotten. ****

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perfect time to play them, we will unlikely have a better chance to beat them and beat them well.

I fancy us here, for some reason I'm thinking 3-1.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope Pope gets dogs abuse of Nunes proportions
This effalump hasn’t forgotten. ****
One of the most easy penalty/red card decisions you'll ever see. One of many Madley & VAR **** ups.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
0-3. Think Newcastle will be up for this one having lost to Dortmund last night.

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dunno why , but fancy us to do this ….. Molineux under lights and on Sky with a master class in wing play from “Neto on the wing , Pedro Neto on the wing “

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems like a game Sky regularly chose to show

From last years starting 11 and then subs that came on the only players there will be only Neto, Semedo, Kilman, Sa (Jonny maybe) that play some turn around

Will be redemption for Hwang this year after last year setting up Saint Maximin to get a brace.

Saturday evening V Newcastle will surly be a good atmosphere.

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be very happy with a draw here, keep the momentum going and the points rolling in.

1-1, Hwang to score and redeem himself for that poor clearance the last time they visited.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
3-1. I think Newcastle have been flying high, but this Tonali thing isn't nice and they played midweek. Wolves come out with a good gameplan and I think Newcastle will start getting very frustrated.

PulverWolf

Reaction score
Things tend to run in three's and in Newcastle's bad luck run, losing Tonali, losing to Dortmund and a loss to Wolves will make the three!

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Head says draw of some description, heart says 2-1 Wolves. Dont think we should fear them and a loss wouldnt be a good result either at home.
No **** kidda, a loss is never a good result ;)

I reckon a loss is probably due though. Newcastle losing to Borussia ****ing Dortmund in the CL obviously ay a terrible result. Trippier to dominate RAN (as he does everyone) and we all decide our French wonderkid doesn't have a future in the game. Guimarães to run things in midfield and we all **** ourselves thinking we don't have a midfield AN (Anno Neves). To use a cliché, this result doesn't define our season. 3 nil Wolves.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Newcastle have scored more goals than anybody so far. Not withstanding their injuries, that’s still an impressive stat and my gut tells me they’ll win 3-0 or 3-1.

I would be very satisfied with a draw.

Pete

Groupie
Reaction score
Would take a draw now. So winning 1-0 till an injury-time equaliser causes the cat to go into orbit.

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just had a look at their chat room, so far up their own bottoms, I would be happy with a point, however please stick it up em.

By the way swear filter didn’t work for other word used for bottoms, lol.

Back
Top Bottom