Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great game for the neutral, but sadly thats not us. Much better second half, but United should have been home and hosed at half time. As for the Neto penalty, never in a month of Sundays. No contact and VAR trying to balance the books it seems. Great spirit shown by the lads second half.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Compared to how that game started, I'm happy enough. Wish we could have got the point, but at the end of the day the point doesn't change much for this season.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I'd have preferred us to lose 4-0 over that, gutted.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
To get an equaliser and lose that is gutting. Second half much better but we still gave them to much space. Kilman for me had a poor game 3rd and 4th especially he could of done much better.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That game went from embarrassing to fight to embarrassing to joy and then to tears.

So frustrated that our defence was so poor tonight, but can’t say we didn’t fight in the second half. To be fair to United, they played very well, and unlike most of the season, they also fought really hard too. Deserved their win, as frustrating as it is to say.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So disappointed. Second half was mental but we didn’t deserve a thing from that over the 90mins.
Very true mate. We made a game with good late subs.. but overall, second best by far.

Reactions: Ned

Nige

Reaction score
Great game for the neutral, but sadly thats not us. Much better second half, but United should have been home and hosed at half time. As for the Neto penalty, never in a month of Sundays. No contact and VAR trying to balance the books it seems. Great spirit shown by the lads second half.
Penalty all day long kicked him should of been sent off.. Ten Hag knows he couldn't wait to get him off after that.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We win that game if we start with a striker.
I don't ever want to bellegarde in that role again. He's got nothing there.

Yes, he's been decent enough elsewhere on the pitch, but not there. Both matches have been like playing with 10 men.

Willenhall wanderer

Reaction score
Defending has been awful tonight all game long,Lost the game in the 1st half due to a total no show much better in 2nd half but still gave up 2 goals after scoring each time.To pull back to 3-3 and then give up a goal straight away is really poor

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great come back but shocking defending. Could have been 5 down.
Should have fouled Mannoo.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bingo. They squeaked out the win, but we got back into the game off a VAR call that finally went our way when in reality it was a **** penalty. I'd argue there was contact, but it was like a butterfly brushing past your arm on a cool fall day.

Cookyssweetleftfoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn’t deserve anything from the game, but United looked so poor when we finally got at them.

Defensively that was incredibly poor. The free header for McTominey was shocking.

Great goal by their young lad to win it, but again poor defensively. To get back to 3-3 and throw it away was very disappointing , but they should have had the game won long before we started playing.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When they are bringing defender after defender you know how we had them on the ropes. (Well a person without a negative agenda would).
Way too high in the first half leaving Lemina and Doyle too much work to do.
Max not to blame for their winner... Lmina decides to go with the runner rather than close down the guy that scored.
They should have been out of sight in the first half, but this team has a bit about them.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
60 minutes of dirty dog ****, then GON realised what needed to happen. Wrong lineup imo but Gaz will learn from that I’m sure.

We have definitely become tough to beat at home as evidenced by the fact United had to score 4 to take the points, although we shouldn’t be conceding 4. Kilman abysmal, game passed Doyle by, Cunha ran hard but ultimately fruitless.

Disappointing to lose when we got back from 4-1 down, but let’s be honest, on the balance of play and chances, Utd deserved to win.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the balance of play I think man united deserved to win that 6-2 personally

Yes! Was going to say 5-2 wouldn't have been unfair. I think the effort we put in to get back to 3-3, then the relief , must have been too much for us in the end. Sa made one hilarious mistake, but also made 2, possibly 3 fantastic saves to keep us in it.

Think something was just wrong in how we set up, Toti and Kilman cropping up on the edge of their penalty area far too much! Then getting caught out time and time again with quick breakaways from them.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Although we showed a great fight back in the second half we were really poor in the first.
I wish we had started the game with Fraser up front rather than bellegarde.
Absolutely should start ahead of Bellegarde on Sunday, but rather think it’ll be Sarabia.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When they are bringing defender after defender you know how we had them on the ropes. (Well a person without a negative agenda would).
Way too high in the first half leaving Lemina and Doyle too much work to do.
Max not to blame for their winner... Lmina decides to go with the runner rather than close down the guy that scored.
They should have been out of sight in the first half, but this team has a bit about them.
We did have them on the ropes. That last 35 minutes we were winning the ball high up and fighting right to the end.

Back
Top Bottom