Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

Willenhall wanderer

Reaction score
This is so confusing as a team over the last few weeks we have looked good in defence midfield and attack why are we so poor right across the board i am blaming the players tonight they haven’t looked up for it no confidence after the run we were on just so confusing and frustrating

Wolves4Life85

Groupie
Reaction score
Absolute cat that was, worst we have been. Midfield is non existent dunno what to do when we get forward.. defence playing like they never played together before..Awful watch

DJW

Reaction score
My god this is a painful watch. I think we all know the team that should have started, Gomes for Bellgarde.
Difficulty now is we need to score without letting 6 more in.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
HT: 2-0. We're technically still in it... goodness knows how, it could have been 4 or 5. We're so far off the pace it's unreal.

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure how Doc ever starts ahead of the 2 LBs surely RAN is fit after AFCON now. Doyle I understand the sentiment keeping him in but JG was immense v Utd at OT and his energy is needed badly

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was always about staying up this season but what's the plan next season to move us forward. As surely the season ticket prices go up but for what ? Groundhog season and little investment or are Fosun wanting to move our club forwards .

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
2nd best in every area tonight. Cunha love the bloke but he’s trying to do too much. United are just much better that first half and if we do t improve it’s going to get a lot worse.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sadly there were signs of this at the weekend.

The baggies had a fair few chances and openings but didn’t have the quality of United to punish us.
Should’ve been two up before Neto’s magic. We were very slow and laboured most of that game as well.

Super NES

Groupie
Reaction score
We're fortunate its only 2 - should be well and truly out of this.

A genuine nothing performance so far. Every time they run at us we look petrified, outnumbered and vulnerable. When we try to build we're just to slow.

RAN and Gomes for Doc and Doyle at half time for me - we need to match their energy.

Score early and its game back on, and if we do get anything out of this we can consider ourselves very fortunate after that showing.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Poor. The only saving grace is that they are not totally out of sight at the minute. We need a Lazarus like recovery, and for me Bellegarde has to come off for Gomes.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should have made some changes on about 20 mins. Needed a strategic injury and rapid re-brief of the rest of the team.
Yep

Let’s see if he makes the changes

Hopefully we can’t be any worse

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t agree about Doyle, our best (least bad?) player by some way. Agree about the others, and I would add Neto as well, not getting in to the game and not helping out defensively.
Lemina has been absolutely terrible. Not sure how people are going after Doyle.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
manu all over it tonight. be lucky to get anything out of the game. hope GON has an ace or two up his sleeve

Back
Top Bottom