Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Man City: Comms Thread.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant. Let’s hope they can produce the same against other teams. GON the new Nuno!?

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I kept saying this wasn't the foregone conclusion people kept saying it was. I don't like GON but he got points like this last year. All out defence, bit of luck, worked hard.

Neto and hwang were excellent today.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I kept saying this wasn't the foregone conclusion people kept saying it was. I don't like GON but he got points like this last year. All out defence, bit of luck, worked hard.

Neto and hwang were excellent today.

And Cunha. And Kilman & Dawson were close to flawless throughout.

Dorbelflunk

Reaction score
Delighted to be wrong today! Shame I have COVID and have had to miss it, sounds like one of those days you don't forget quickly

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, that was unexpected. Brilliant performance.
A quote from my stream...''tactical masterclass from Gary O'Neil''
who knew five at the back could work...

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Missed the game as on holiday in Whitby. It's my birthday! BUT I ****ING WELL PREDICTED A WOLVES WIN ON THE PREDICTION THREAD AND WAS ABOUT THE ONLY MIXER TO DO SO!!!!!! Wonderful, wonderful performance. You absolute ****ing beauties that's the best birthday present I have ever had!!

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Missed the game as on holiday in Whitby. It's my birthday! BUT I ****ING WELL PREDICTED A WOLVES WIN ON THE PREDICTION THREAD AND WAS ABOUT THE ONLY MIXER TO DO SO!!!!!! Wonderful, wonderful performance. You absolute ****ing beauties that's the best birthday present I have ever had!!
Happy Birthday mate. What a gift you've received from the old gold n black! Get the **** in!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oneil will stay longer I suppose we can’t defend for 75 mins every week but happy to see the back 3/5 working like old times

Back
Top Bottom