Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Liverpool predictions

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Ive got to say i am fearing the worst

I cannot see anything other than a loss. I just hope we play 5 at the back and i just want to see an improvement for the whole 90 mins

It would be nice to go toe to toe but i think we need to not do that

Heart hopes for 1 - 1 or 2 -2 type result

Head says 3 nil to the them

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope we can somehow scrape a 1-1 draw, though fear the worst.

Expect a 4 Nil dubbing.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Why do we need to go 5 atb, when we played them off the pitch playing 442 last season with Neves playing the way so many seemed to think he couldn't? Sarabia and Cunha up front - guess nobody is picking that though!

Honestly think well get hammered though 0-3 , sorry.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
0-2

The next two home games are a total write off. We simply HAVE to break the inevitable habit of a lifetime and go and beat Luton in between them.
In the 1976/77 season, we were Second Division Champions, thrashing most teams, scoring goals for fun, went to Luton and lost 2-0.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
0-5, we can’t score or keep clean sheets. I’m dreading it. Please Wolves, prove me wrong.
Wolves 1 Liverpool 3

If a back 4 is selected by Gary. We will go 3 goals down before showing some fight.

Honestly I can see us conceding after 10 mins and we are hopeless at chasing games. Brighton and Palace are fine examples of that

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heart says 1-0 wolves head says 2-1 Liverpool. More knife sharpening on here and talk of fraud if we lose, if we somehow win it’ll be talk of “luck” or still JL’s influence.

Either way our season won’t be defined in either direction as to how we get on in this game

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We'll have another crazy ten minutes where we fall asleep and that'll cost us.

Wolves 0 Liverpool 4

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think they could win the league. Best attacking depth by a distance IMO. So many players who can score goals.

Wolves 1-4 Liverpool

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we play with a high line it will be 4 or 5 nil.

bigwolf

Reaction score
Four or five goal defeat.

And then defeat to Luton, Ipswich and Man City with things becoming quite toxic.

Leading to GON needing a win versus Villa to keep his job. But loses and the Mix implodes.

GON leaves as the toxicity hits Chernobyl levels..

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Without their captain and separately best passer Alexander Arnold they are a bit weaker. However alll those midfield reinforcements plus Salah and co in attack make them far better than us. See a 0-2 or 1-3 defeat. If he has any sense O'Neil will go five at the back for Liverpool and Man City and work on quick counter attacks. The international break has meant 13 players have been unable to take in anything that O'Neill might have to say on tactics. That may be a plus!

kentish wolf

Reaction score
Wolves 0 Liverpool 4 .
The sooner Fosun sell the better.
They are playing with fire to me.
A 14th-17th place finish seems to be the policy these days
If they won't or can't invest in the club they should sell.up and go do one.
I am fed up with hearing remarks from.the opposition fans like.
"It's only Wolves, they are bottom 6" ......3 easy points "
This club are better than that.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Defeat I should imagine but I’d like to think we’ll score

1–3 Sasa

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
3 -1 loss. We're falling asleep far too often during matches. Maybe playing 5 at the back could help, with S. Bueno or Toti playing a part.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No need to lay up on this one, it’s going into the woods either way. We’re conceding a couple no matter what. All-out attack, give a miracle a chance.

geowolf

Reaction score
Could be wrong but I can’t see O’Neil moving from the general team shape we saw at CP (thankfully). Think we’re likely to see Sasa, Bellegarde and Doyle replacing Fabio, Cunha (because of travel) and Sarabia. Quite excited by that team tbh. As with Brighton & CP think we’ll create enough chances to win but the inevitable misses will see the grinding futlity of football gradually envelop the team with Liverpool scoring a flurry of late goals. No, none of that, going to be optimistic and say we’ll finally find that elusive first half goal and surprise everyone by controlling the game from there. Prediction Wolves 2 Liverpool 0 (Gomes, Doyle pen).

Wolf616

Groupie
Reaction score
We'll get pressed to **** with no way to break out and lose 4-1, classic garbage time counter attack goal from a Liverpool defensive brain fart

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves 1-2 Liverpool; we’ll be fairly strong at the back but the visitors strength in numbers will eventually break us.

Think it will be a tight one and Sasa will net; this one on his foot.

As it’s my birthday on Saturday, anything other than a defeat would be a marvellous present!

Back
Top Bottom