Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Leicester City comms. thread.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
None of the Portuguese contingent care if we get relegated. Mendes will sort them out a new club no problems.

Squad doesn't have the bottle for it.
Maybe we do need to start again. This has gone very wrong.

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Shi really gave himself nowhere to go with his embarrassing and shambolic midweek statement:
“No outstanding candidate and Davies appointment until the New Year.”
Only a pigheaded fool would keep with that.

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Will be hard to find a good manager now…Leicester and villa flying.

the decline has been visible for some time and continued since Nuno left.

good teams need renewal not wholesale change ….the departures of Dendonker , saiss and coady were unnecessary and raised nothing….the failure to replace Jimenez and Jonny after crippling injuries…..the failure to get a manager better than Nuno…

0-4…worst result of the last five years …to the bottom club

championship probable
Dendoncker was ****ing ****, Saiss wanted silly money and Coady can’t play unless you defend on the 18 yard line. The problem isn’t who we shipped out, it’s who we brought in (and the ones we didn’t move on too)

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sky just gone really black here , torrential rain and thunder and lightning now, a good match for how I'm feeling at the moment

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only a couple more minutes of this ****fest left. Thank god for small mercies.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get ready for Shi to announce….

…Shi!

He’s gonna be manager isn’t he?
Shi probably burning his secret papers, stuffing his pockets full of cash and waiting for the Fosun-copter to airlift him off the roof…

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They'll turn us down. Only a manager who is prepared to have the squad dictated to him by those higher up will take the job. And that isn't going to be a good manager, is it?
Can't be worse than what we have now. Anyone with a fresh view would be nice.

I don't know of a coach like this, but in the NHL .. this would be a perfect opportunity for a coach like John Tortorella. Dude has zero issue screaming at his players until he's red in the face if they give no effort. Terrible coach high aspirations, but he always gets work because he turns things around.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully Shi gets it both barrels. His incompetence is surpassed solely by his completely unjustified arrogance.
I can only see total apathy out there amongst the fans now. No nastiness to speak of as we’ve all just given up and accepted this is the season for us to slip away with a whimper

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldn't. The money would be enough.

I do want to got buy Football Manager 2023 and try my best to keep them up though lol

For the real-life Wolves challenge, you have to have someone else randomly buying and selling your players, though. The game developers should put that in as an option! You just pick the team, every window, random players leave and turn up, get contract extensions or not.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shi really gave himself nowhere to go with his embarrassing and shambolic midweek statement:

As inept as Morgan’s and Moxey putting Terry Connor charge. We’ll be adrift by then. The players look like they lost all belief and interest.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm actually glad this is a such a blow-out because it might actually make a difference in structure.

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dyche wouldn't put up with this gutless crap, he would wreck the dressing room and that's exactly what these players need
It's not. They're relatively poor quality players who're low on confidence.

Dyche consistently fails to buy or pick non English/Irish players: how would he get anything out of this squad?

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For the real-life Wolves challenge, you have to have someone else randomly buying and selling your players, though. The game developers should put that in as an option! You just pick the team, every window, random players leave and turn up, get contract extensions or not.
Luckily, in 2023, you only have 3.5 million pounds to start with as Wolves since it takes all the transfers into consideration. So I'd be starting with what we have anyway haha

That would be an hilarious option though. I wonder if there is an option like that, I've never looked for it lol

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Only a fool of the highest order would have made the ridiculous statement he did in the week. He is an absolute joke.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Confidence absolutely shot, start OK for a few minutes then as soon as they scored we've just fallen apart awful

Who's going to want to come here and try and fix things now ?
No-one until Jan 2023. And then do they really think Lopetegui will be interested in taking on the mess they have made? Mendes will ship his players out to other clubs when we go down.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we still lose if Leicester got a red before half

Back
Top Bottom