Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Leicester City comms. thread.

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Been coming for years. Sorry to the people that paid £40 for the pleasure.
Since the end of our second season back in the PL and that diabolical summer of recruitment.
Jota sold and replaced with Fabio. £70m chucked away on utter dross. Dare I say it but it probably happened earlier in February that season with the departure of Kevin Thelwell and with that, any football knowledge in the boardroom.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's not. They're relatively poor quality players who're low on confidence.

Dyche consistently fails to buy or pick non English/Irish players: how would he get anything out of this squad?
He also wants to play two big guys up front and werent able to adress Burnleys slump before he was sacked.
Dyche is not the solution.
But we do need a real manager.

TStarr

Reaction score
Faas should have been off after 15 minutes - still flying in with uncontrolled tackles.

colincameron

Reaction score
It's not. They're relatively poor quality players who're low on confidence.

Dyche consistently fails to buy or pick non English/Irish players: how would he get anything out of this squad?
By not putting up with such gutless crap?

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't be worse than what we have now. Anyone with a fresh view would be nice.

I don't know of a coach like this, but in the NHL .. this would be a perfect opportunity for a coach like John Tortorella. Dude has zero issue screaming at his players until he's red in the face if they give no effort. Terrible coach high aspirations, but he always gets work because he turns things around.
Can he speaks Portuguese ?

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Such a small squad but so much **** in it - Hwang, podence, Joggy Otto, and Guedes on current form are nowhere fit for this level.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will be honest. I dont think I can face watching the game next weekend. Whats the point?!

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, we don't have anyone who knows where the net is, so for all the possession the opponents can counter and score 4 goals with their 4 efforts on target.
I actually think the result flatters Leicester for that reason, but there is no substitute in this league for clinical finishing.
I have to say though, I am really looking forward to Saturday.
No really, I am.
It's my lads birthday and I won't have to spend the time watching this ****.
Many thanks Jeff, great work.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The squad is so unbalanced. Look at Leicester’s midfield today - creativity, energy and pace. We’ve got Neves who is a passer and then that’s it. He needs players in and around him who can create as well and actually want the ball.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How can Shi seriously stick to ‘the process’ of recruiting a manager in Jan 2023 after this drubbing? Davies is out of his depth and his position is weakened by Sellars interference.

The players reflect what is happening off the pitch. Shi and Sellars are the new Morgan and Moxey.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If coady and palhinha are in there today in place of collins and mouts, this doesn’t happen. No steel, no mettle. How much would that have cost?

£15m?
Can’t say that here mate. Palhinha is just a poor man’s Donk according to one well known poster!

Eastern Wolf

Reaction score
We've been robbed with Nunes. Ditto samedo and Guedes, Mouts and Jonnny are finished at this level.
Too many players going through the motions for their fat paycheques.
Club needs shaking up from top to bottom.

Last edited:

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbh better this than a close 1-0. We have. *Have* to act.

(That said, I don't think I've seen a weirder score since the 6-0 defeat to Southampton)
Exactly what I was going to post it is clear for all to see now no excuses

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Shi really gave himself nowhere to go with his embarrassing and shambolic midweek statement:
“No outstanding candidate and Davies appointment until the New Year.”
Only a pigheaded fool would keep with that.

I fear ‘no outstanding candidates’ is going to go down in lore along with ‘no job for a novice’

In any other business, Shi’s position would be untenable right now. No idea how FOSUN will act but if I were them I’d be removing him before the weekend was over and bringing in the management consultants on Monday morning to find out the extent of the mess pervading throughout the rest of the club.

Guo needs to use the fact that we only have 3 league games over the next 2 months for root and branch reform starting with a replacement for Shi and hiring an empowered DoF (someone like a Monchi would do) who are given funds to bring in the right manager and provide a warchest for Jan. I know, I know this isn’t the FOSUN / Gestifute model but they’re v likely going to take a ~150m or so hit on their investment if they fail to act now

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How can Shi seriously stick to ‘the process’ of recruiting a manager in Jan 2023 after this drubbing? Davies is out of his depth and his position is weakened by Sellars interference.

The players reflect what is happening off the pitch. Shi and Sellars are the new Morgan and Moxey.

Never thought I would say it but Morgan and Moxey look good compared to these two clowns.

Back
Top Bottom