Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Call me old fashioned, but how about we play people in their normal and best positions?

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No pace in that front three today. I'm actually surprised we've had the chances we've had, to be honest. They've had chances too, it's certainly open.

Just need to dig out a win somehow, by the end of April for the semi-final it's likely all four of our missing forwards will be back...

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No strikers, what do you expect? Our lack of striker cover is a disgrace and for three years the club have failed to sign Jimenez's replacement.
Fraser has barely seen the ball and is too isolated, he needs players around him. Doyle playing far too deep- we need his shooting power up front. Ait Nouri should play as out and out winger with Sarabia playing more as a 10 than as a winger.
We play pretty football but with nothing up front. Nothing.

SellyWolf

Reaction score
Lots of comments about bringing on a young player here to solve the problem of a young player not being quite up to it.

Doherty to come on for Fraser is more likely and probably more sensible I think.

Edit - obviously not to play up front…

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No strikers, what do you expect? Our lack of striker cover is a disgrace and for three years the club have failed to sign Jimenez's replacement.
Fraser has barely seen the ball and is too isolated, he needs players around him. Doyle playing far too deep- we need his shooting power up front. Ait Nouri should play as out and out winger with Sarabia playing more as a 10 than as a winger.
We play pretty football but with nothing up front. Nothing.
Funny because we're scoring more goals than ever without these CFs you say we don't have and desperately need.

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don't get the hate for Fraser. He's a number 9 being asked to play as a pressing forward with no service. Apart from the daft miss he's looked OK, but this formation just isn't suited to him.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sarabias movement has been excellent but needs somebody to play off up top. We aren't playing at our usual intensity, hope this changes for the 2nd half

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have been poor. Looked a lot better against Fulham with the same players.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just think GON has got this one all wrong so far. Hope we can turn things around second half, pretty grim first half.
I was hopeful when Sa went down and we made a change to a back 4, but Lemina remained on the left. It's killing us.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't get the hate for Fraser. He's a number 9 being asked to play as a pressing forward with no service. Apart from the daft miss he's looked OK, but this formation just isn't suited to him.

Agree he has had crap service. He is being left far too isolated. We have been far too deep at times and Doyle needs to play a higher line.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play to Coventry and Robins as they’ve outthought us for much of that half, we haven’t really got control if the midfield, Palmer for them is impressing me

zedkiel60

Groupie
Reaction score
Not as bad as some making out, need GON to tweak a couple of positional things and i think we'll be o.k. Lamina into a more central role

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fraser has been poor but I'm not sure it achieves anything taking him off either. He's trying his best. Taking him off ruins his confidence, and we won't look any better anyway. Stick with him, he's getting into the right spots.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What? Yeah we haven't had much service to him. But some of that is his own doing.

1. Semedo wins the ball on the byline, Fraser screaming for a pass but literally standing behind a Coventry player and he's not moving.
2. That volley attempt might be one of the worst things I've ever seen on TV. Felt like playing on the playground with casual fans.
3. Took a shot with no angle and no chance, instead of attempting to win a corner.

He hasn't had a lot of service. But when he's had chances to be involved, it's been really poor.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Service has been poor no doubt but he's not been sharp enough in the box either. No excuse for that.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sarabias movement has been excellent but needs somebody to play off up top. We aren't playing at our usual intensity, hope this changes for the 2nd half
Being on the right this game does nothing. Lemina and RAN are playing on left, Sarabia basically has nothing to do lol

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coventry created all the best chances. Never fancied us with all our injuries and still don't.

But you never know.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've passed it around nicely, just no pace or action going forwards. Couple of touches aside, fraser's a passenger I'm afraid. I'd rather see doherty there as he knows how to position himself and is good in the air.

Nowhere near as bad as being made out but we did get lucky towards the end. Semedo should have scored and he should have set up a goal. That said, he's playing very well.

Interesting second half coming.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I found that first half really hard work. Firstly we have literally **** all up front - even Fraser seems unfit. Secondly l have a number of clowns around me who seem to have last attended a game before 2018 and think that a quick hoof forward to Dave Edwards is the solution to any situation.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lemina back in the middle, hopefully. With a more orthodox front 3.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t think there’s any hate, or there shouldn’t be, he’s playing poorly and is largely anonymous. Hopefully we get him involved.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I found that first half really hard work. Firstly we have literally **** all up front - even Fraser seems unfit. Secondly l have a number of clowns around me who seem to have last attended a game before 2018 and think that a quick hoof forward to Dave Edwards is the solution to any situation.
Ah man, I hate the “get it forward” fans. Literally no clue how modern day football works.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t think there’s any hate, or there shouldn’t be, he’s playing poorly and is largely anonymous. Hopefully we get him involved.
Yeah it's not always hate when we criticize. He's young. Plenty of potential. Not today though.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ah man, I hate the “get it forward” fans. Literally no clue how modern day football works.
I'm part of the crowd in two situations.

Throw-ins and instead of passing it to Sa lol

Back
Top Bottom