Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ripping us straight through the middle. Palmer causing loads of issues in behind gomes and Doyle, not a player withing 15 yards of him every time.

GON needs to address a few things before it's too late.
Lemina on the left is baffling, especially when we've switched to a 4 anyway. Awful from GON.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ridiculous to try and volley that cross, it was never ever on.
Right? If he brings it down, he still has space to shoot if he wants or find a pass.

That volley attempt was atrocious looking. It was like a kid on the playground attempting his first volley.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I were O’Neil I’d be having a complete meltdown at half time. Looks like we don’t fancy wembley

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we had either Cunha or Neto, even Hwang, wouldn't be bothered as we know how good they are on the counter. Without them I'm not sure how we are going to score.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just got in from work…are we really getting battered by Coventry? The last 5 minutes have been horrendous.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RAN looks knackered already and he can't take any drink or food during the match....

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually would put doc up top instead of Fraser, at least we know he will win a header. He is about as quick as Fraser seems to be too
Just put Hugo in and let RAN play forward. Will probably fill some of these holes that Coventry is finding too.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
We can't get going. GON needs to give the boys a right talking to because it'll end in tears the way it's going.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fraser with no chance to score kicks it out instead of trying to win a corner.

He needs some more cooking in the oven. A player there for sure, but not yet.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lemina is an absolute beast in the middle why is he playing out wide he isnt a winger
It’s the starting lineup I was hoping we wouldn’t go with; shoehorning our best players into the team with nowhere else to go. Should have been Doc or Bueno left wing back, RAN further forward and Doyle to come off the bench.

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Incredibly frustrating half and Cov should be a couple up.

A half summed up when they gave the ball away to us in the centre circle. Rather than take it forward we play tip tap 3 or 4 times before going backwards.

Lemina on the left isn’t working

Back
Top Bottom