Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm playing 6 x U17 in my Football match today, but those on the bench must be so up for it!
Play with no fear!
Come on ma babbies!!

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need to suffocate them early with our superior midfield and get many set pieces.

That would be the route to winning this one

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t help being worried about this match; too many years as a Wolves fan to expect anything but disappointment (and hopefully will end up delighted to be proven wrong).
Coventry are a decent side in good form and will be desperate to prove their credentials against a PL side. They will be up for it. Our starting side is ok but very light on experience up front and a desperately inexperienced bench. I am just hoping for a really good start to settle the (my) nerves and to see out the game easily. Hoping, but not expecting!

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching the warm up I think it’s a back 4 with RAN pushed on. santi, Max, Toti and Semedo being drilled separately

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t help being worried about this match; too many years as a Wolves fan to expect anything but disappointment (and hopefully will end up delighted to be proven wrong).
Coventry are a decent side in good form and will be desperate to prove their credentials against a PL side. They will be up for it. Our starting side is ok but very light on experience up front and a desperately inexperienced bench. I am just hoping for a really good start to settle the (my) nerves and to see out the game easily. Hoping, but not expecting!
It wouldn't be enjoyable if we were guaranteed to win.

Let's keep behind the lads even if we go a goal behind. We've more than enough to beat these

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I'm the ref, I let that free kick go.

I hate when players are unsportsmanlike and move the ball backwards.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very good start from Cov, much more progressive than us.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
COV looking quite good unfortunately. Said "oh ****" out loud when RAN made that tackle LOL.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Poor defending on the free kick ends in a corner

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves had no- one in midfield there. And then RAN only had one player to aim for in the penalty box.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really don't understand why we've lined up with a 5 considering the personnel available. Surely going to restrict us a lot going forward.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Incredible touch and control from RAN but a terrible cross to follow

Back
Top Bottom