Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As one who can remember the then Third Division South Bournemouth side winning a fourth round tie at Molineux on 26 January 1957 with a goal from Reg Cutler in the 40th minute, I have learned not to take cup matches against lower League opposition for granted. Yes we should win, but you can guarantee Coventry will be up for it big time and we cannot take it as a given. It is after all 11 v 11 and whilst our eleven should be better than theirs, it only needs a bit of luck for them to shock us.

The fighting spirit shown by our players this season has been inspirational and it is that which I rely on for us to succeed. So COYW, Wembley beckons. Go out there and seize the day. We are all behind you! :D :D :D

1710587769329.png

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow that's a young bench! Big day for youngsters.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Potential big day for some of the kids. Squad is in shreds though. The bench is really light for a Premier League side. Concerned where the goals are coming from today. Clearly Cunha not ready but hope he hasnt had a setback.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When you have four forwards out injured, of course you will have kids on the bench. How do you think squad morale would be if we had a third string for every position. Horrible situation but hopefully that will likely change in a couple of weeks after the international break.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So many big players missing. The starting 11 is okay but if we aren’t ahead on the hour, we don’t have any obvious game changers on the bench.

On the plus side, this team has togetherness, motivation and a fantastic will to win attitude.

COYW.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
So many big players missing. The starting 11 is okay but if we aren’t ahead on the hour, we don’t have any obvious game changers on the bench.

On the plus side, this team has togetherness, motivation and a fantastic will to win attitude.

COYW.
Our mentality will be the reason we win today, if we do.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Down to the bare bones.

I was hoping Hwang at least might have recovered as he usually gets over these injuries quicker than expected.

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When you have four forwards out injured, of course you will have kids on the bench. How do you think squad morale would be if we had a third string for every position. Horrible situation but hopefully that will likely change in a couple of weeks after the international break.
Yeah well said. The bench is wafer thin but Newcastle and others have been through similar moments this season. We do need a couple more but no squad can lose therw top 4 strikers and not notice

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised to see Holman make an appearance late on, from what I've seen that lad can finish.

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I expect lots of early pressure from them. Much like the baggies game

Endure it and let the quality show through lads

Back
Top Bottom