Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Chelsea verdict thread.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No scores being given as this was a brilliant TEAM performance.
Nunes best game by a long distance and Gomes / Lemina was so good today.
Costa upfront was a real pain in the ****.
Dare i say it ? Neves who

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a win. Great effort from all of the boys today. Special mention to that midfield, that is the kind of combative, athletic, box-to-box unit we've been wanting for a long, long time. Gomes and Nunes especially were absolutely fantastic.

Munich_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Massive massive win, would have dropped to 17th with a defeat. ****ing fantastic!!! Now don't mess around with João starting next week please JL

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No scores being given as this was a brilliant TEAM performance.
Nunes best game by a long distance and Gomes / Lemina was so good today.
Costa upfront was a real pain in the ****.
Dare i say it ? Neves who
Sorry but but disrespectful to a player who has and continues to give his all for us when he could have gone into bigger and better things

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My daughters 6th birthday party today, started about half hour ago so only watched the first half. Just had a feeling we would do it today though, todays a good day.

Don’t worry about what other sides do. We play like that we have more than enough to see us safe.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great result. Invited them forward a bit too much later on, but a great performance.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What a win. Great effort from all of the boys today. Special mention to that midfield, that is the kind of combative, athletic, box-to-box unit we've been wanting for a long, long time. Gomes and Nunes especially were absolutely fantastic.

Dare we say drop Neves?

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Now, none of you will believe me, but I’ve had a feeling we’d get a Nunes screamer today since Thursday-ish. No idea why (maybe because of the Neves ban and him needing to step up). Didn’t post it through superstition.

Massive three points. Fat frank and ‘no seriously but’ memes all over time line, tears in my eyes.

These are the days my friends.

Semedo, Nunes, Cunha and Gomes impeccable. Great performances through the whole 11.

Molineux… Monumental. Everyone from the pitch the stands ready for the scrap. Superb.

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nunes' best game in a Wolves shirt.

Joao Gomes (my MOTM) and Lemina as an engine in the middle were solid, with both making great advancing runs.

Back four strong defending, and good with the ball at their feet.

Looked so more imaginative without Adama to constantly give it to. That's not his fault either.

Cunha played great in that fluid '10' role.

If we had that one person who would be considered a goal threat we'd be a cracking team.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dare we say drop Neves?
I think Neves can still be exceptional for us in a three with Gomes and Nunes going forward, but if he doesn't want to be here next season it's a big positive knowing we can look better without him.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Eggcellent. Result. Great goal great win, great games from Nunez and Gomez in particular

Back
Top Bottom