Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Chelsea comms thread.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang has to take them down and score

We’ve played better today no walking pace

Let off the hook a few times but chelsea threats down the right mostly keep looking for Palmer or Sterling

Silly little errors letting us down. Would be nice if we could play higher up the pitch

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** me!!!

How have we not been given a spanking?????

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hwang has been absolutely horrible this match - **** pressing, doesn’t challenge for headers, **** movement and control, and **** shooting.

Needs a massive kick up the **** for the second half.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Another very slow start. Got a bit better as the game went on but seem intent on shooting ourselves in the foot.

Lemina has been great out of possession. Semedo and RAN have been good and Sarabia has a bit of quality of the ball.

Reactions: Ian

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not playing great just get to half time..... Sa decides to rush a throw and put us under more pressure...

Wish he would calm down abit and actually think what he is doing!

Benny78

Reaction score
Our endeavour is there, lacking quality though. Let’s hope we can unlock the formula after the break.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
HT: a half of two halves. Weirdly one of the best chances fell to us and it was from a long pass over the top. Telling stat about Chelsea isn’t it that they’ve missed the most big chances in the league? That is playing out in this game - with a top class CF this Chelsea side is top four.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The message on this thread is we are appalling and luck not to be four or five down. A few texts for some mates reckon we have been the better of two poorish sides.

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The coaches need to take Sa to one side and explain that give. he can’t be trusted to make the correct decisions on when to play out, or early, he now has to get hold of the ball and kick it long. Every time.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got away with it a bit here. Sterling should have scored, but a good save from Sa. Some silly mistakes that we have got away with, but we have improved since GON had a few words on 15 minute when Ait-Nouri was injured. I can see one goal winning this, lers hope it's us.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lemina has been absolutely top quality..
Forward line not at the races.

Good job they cannot finish in the first 45 mins.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****ing hell were determined to shoot ourselves in the foot, aren’t we? Wtf was that from Sa at the end, not content with nearly dropping it to their feet, also sets them up for another crack at it with a daft rushed throw out. I’ll let him off for his save from the 4v1 from our own corner.

Awful first 35, much better last 10 but we still looked very vulnerable at the back even in our purple patch.

The most alarming thing for me is the drop off in quality on the ball the past few games, we struggle to make basic passes most of the time. Gotta get better with the ball.

Hopefully an improvement second half.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We haven’t done too bad but we are asking for trouble playing out with Sa. Twice got away with it. Cunha just too deep I don’t want to see forwards in our defensive line. I think coaches try to complicate things too much with formations etc. I’m old fashioned and with the tools he has available for me GON should go 4-4-2 with Sasa and Cunha up top with instructions to get the ball into the box at every opportunity. It might be deemed old hat these days but teams throughout history have had major success with that tactic. We haven’t got Messi, Ronaldo etc so we can’t be expected to walk through teams. GON adjust your game plan to suit our team.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The message on this thread is we are appalling and luck not to be four or five down. A few texts for some mates reckon we have been the better of two poorish sides.
They have had better chances, but we have grown into it. On balance of play I don't think we could argue with being one down

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

First 30mins we were poor but Chelsea only really made a couple of decent chances (one very decent and it should be 1-0) last 15mins was definitely more Wolves although we keep making mistakes and Chelsea are bound to punish us if we keep it up.

Redhillwolf

Reaction score
If this isn’t a captains performance from Lemina I don’t know what is! Wish the rest of the team had an ounce of his passion and pride wearing the shirt! Sa determined to lose us the game! Dawson and Kilman so shakey and the rest pretty much meh! Levels need to be upped as we have to win our home games with such shocking away form! If not we could be dragged back in relegation fight before the new year!

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quite clear that Chelsea set up differently than we prepped for. RAN went down tactically to allow Gary the time to brief the players, and after that, we were much more in the game.

As a whole, an even half. Before the tactical adjustment, Chelsea were all over us. After it, we controlled it better bar the occasional (usual) lapse gifting them chances. We had more chances as the half went on, and you could say both teams have been wasteful.

As for Sky comms. **** me it’s so one sided. Chelsea vs another team. All this load of crap that calls themselves a broadcaster can talk about is one of their Sky Six teams. I really hate Sky comms with a passion.

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We really are atrocious defending from our own corners.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
last 15 minutes have been alright. Glad I didn’t see the first 30.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Need more from everyone with the exceptions of Lemina and Semedo. Poor play for the first 15 mins, GON then changed it, but how has Chelsea not scored! We were better towards the end of the first without causing them too much trouble. Hwang showing why he deserves the new contract, Cunha anonymous and Sarabia not involved other than poor dead balls.
We're often worse second half. If that's the case today, a defeat is on the cards.

Back
Top Bottom